Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:41:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Zoom meet?

Started by pancreas, March 23, 2020, 12:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

Never
5 (45.5%)
Now
2 (18.2%)
Later
4 (36.4%)
You people
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 05, 2022, 12:34:16 PM

pancreas

BlodwynPig

I'd like to see you with a beard...that would be hilarious

idunnosomename

fucking shave my balls. dont you know theres a war on??

poo

MojoJojo

You can have fun with the video backgrounds:

pancreas

Sebastian Cobb

That does mean you'll be clashing with DJ Ez's 24 hour set

Flatulent Fox

Quote from: pancreas on March 23, 2020, 12:00:11 PM
Shall we all get wankered via a video conference?

Too late-too late!
                           I heard the cry when the man with the bottle has passed on by!
5/10 drunk right now.
4 of which were from last night - one of those rare 'fall asleep infront of the computer' sort of affairs.
Dreamt about cake.

Watching an old epic swashbuckler film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI2W3BqoUCY

Tony Tony Tony

What's the meeting number?

BlodwynPig

pancreas

It is interval time at the mo. We will reconvene with a *new* link at this cunt.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on March 28, 2020, 06:49:43 PM
It is interval time at the mo. We will reconvene with a *new* link at this cunt.

I think only Higher ups at the University have unlimited zoom time - we were discussing getting the IT guys to give us all access to that, but with no response so far...get on it UNION MAN

olliebean

Google Hangouts apparently works well also, for future consideration for those of us who don't want to install potential spyware.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: olliebean on March 28, 2020, 09:57:47 PM
Google Hangouts apparently works well also, for future consideration for those of us who don't want to install potential spyware.

Just get in

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: olliebean on March 28, 2020, 09:57:47 PM

Whereas Google have already installed their spyware on your machine

idunnosomename

google have spyware up my arsehole and i love it baby

olliebean

Not on my machine mate, I won't use Chrome.

GMTV

First time ever communicating with anyone on here beyond the forum itself, was interesting seeing faces behind the forum names. I didn't really say much, was actually a bit pissed at the end.

El Unicornio, mang

Did one of these with some friends on friday night. I like the idea in these times, but it felt very awkward. I don't know what it is about being on webcam versus being face to face but I just struggle to engage naturally using it. I guess it's the way we'll be using it to hang out in groups for the foreseeable future though so maybe it just needs getting used to.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on March 29, 2020, 12:46:02 PM
Did one of these with some friends on friday night. I like the idea in these times, but it felt very awkward. I don't know what it is about being on webcam versus being face to face but I just struggle to engage naturally using it. I guess it's the way we'll be using it to hang out in groups for the foreseeable future though so maybe it just needs getting used to.

You need a good mix of Myers-Briggs types, but too many of one type (Pancreas*) can result in ISOLATION AMONGST FRIENDS

*Joke, Pancreas is a good moderator and Janie a good orator and Ferris a good ...ator

imitationleather

When I did a Zoom chat on Friday while watching two other mates DJing in another location the thought of us all in these different places communicating at the same time made me feel proper nauseous for a bit.

Lost Oliver

Deffo up for the next one.

olliebean

Apparently there is a web client for this, although they don't like to tell you about it, so I might try to use that if there's another one of these. Definitely not installing it; nearly every damn day I keep seeing more articles about privacy and security concerns.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: olliebean on March 31, 2020, 12:29:29 PM
Apparently there is a web client for this, although they don't like to tell you about it, so I might try to use that if there's another one of these. Definitely not installing it; nearly every damn day I keep seeing more articles about privacy and security concerns.

wot u gotta hide, Cheeto?

Spoon of Ploff

Welcome to H.S Art. Fresh towels are not provided but there's a 50/50 chance you will find a fresh mint under your pillow.

pancreas

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on March 31, 2020, 12:52:46 PM
Welcome to H.S Art. Fresh towels are not provided but there's a 50/50 chance you will find a fresh mint under your pillow.

If we are to do a Zoom meet from HS Art, then everyone will have to log on with something substantial pushed up their arses. I don't make the rules, btw.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hopefully some memories made for life there, unlike the more prosaic content they were planning to serve up.

kittens

I'm drunk tonight lads who wants to see my arse

Ferris

Quote from: kittens on April 14, 2020, 07:04:59 PM
I'm drunk tonight lads who wants to see my arse

No thank you