Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:49:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your skin's topography.

Started by Deadman97, April 23, 2005, 02:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

As I was so cruelly reminded by the sunshine over the past week or so, I have the ugliest of all ugly defects - freckles.

Oh a few minor scars from childhood scrapes too, but nothing major.

Edit: YES, THAT'S RIGHT, I'M UGLY AT THE TOP OF A NEW PAGE.

Freckles are lovely! Don't knock yer freckles.

Cliche Guevara

slim

I don't see you having to live with the uglyspots, Miss Beautifulskin. :)

Edit: Erm, that was meant at BWW... not that I'm implying yours is ugmo, CG, I just...

Why exactly did I come into this thread again?

Frinky

Quote from: "slim"I don't see you having to live with the uglyspots, Miss Beautifulskin. :)

If I'd bone Lindsay Lohan, Queen of Freckles, then I would, at least, show you my cock.

Are freckles only awarded to those of fair skin/hair? I can't say I recall seeing a darker toned person (or with dark hair) having them.

Cliche Guevara

Quote from: "slim"I don't see you having to live with the uglyspots, Miss Beautifulskin. :)

Edit: Erm, that was meant at BWW... not that I'm implying yours is ugmo, CG, I just...

Or that I was a girl. For a minute there I thought I would have to show you my cock.

slim

Quote from: "Frinky"If I'd bone Lindsay Lohan, Queen of Freckles, then I would, at least, show you my cock.
How is he? Still waking you up in the mornings?

Quote from: "Frinky"Are freckles only awarded to those of fair skin/hair? I can't say I recall seeing a darker toned person (or with dark hair) having them.
Hmmm. I'm sure I've seen darker toned skin with freckles on adverts for beauty products before... can't find anything via Google though.

I certainly have darker hair now than I did, I'd describe it as dark(ish) brown but I think they're generally found on people with fair skin because they're concentrated patches of the stuff that protects your skin from the harmful effects of the sun. Melatonin? Anyhoo, I think there's a correlation between freckles and crap skin that burns at the first sight of daylight.

Serafina Pekkala

I am the palest person in the world - snow-blind white.  Pale Blue as Connolly says.  But i kinda like it.  Just means i look like a freak in sunny places.   And sometimes 'peely-waley' as they say in Scotland.  

I also have a magnificent keloid scar on the back of my head about the size of a 50p - right on the crown.    When i was born, the nurse had really long nails and took out a chunk of baby scalp.  And no hair grows and it looks kinda lumpy.  I also tingles when evil is nearby.  Okay i made that last bit up.  I wish it did though.  that would be cool.

slim

It should be tingling right now, as your post is now nestled between two of mine.

Cliche Guevara

Quote from: "Frinky"Are freckles only awarded to those of fair skin/hair? I can't say I recall seeing a darker toned person (or with dark hair) having them.

I'd be of fairly dark complexion - brown eyes, hair and would tan rather than burn - but I have a few freckles concentrated around my nose and below my eyes, as well as shoulders. The more I get the sun they more appear it seems.

Fascinating freckle facts here!  When I googled it it was listed under skin diseases.  Sorry, slim!

ANHowlett

I've got a brown, oval shaped birthmark on my shin.

Leila

Quote from: "mrpants"

Does anyone have any ideas how to maybe get rid of these scars?  I've tried vitamin e cream but to no avail, and because they're about six years old those plasters that you can get apparently won't work.  Does anyone have any other ideas on how to get rid them?

Aloe Vera gel is meant to be great for scars.

I have a few scars on my arm,  which I blame the Smiths for.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "slim"As I was so cruelly reminded by the sunshine over the past week or so, I have the ugliest of all ugly defects - freckles.
Rubbish.  I can't speak for what the ladies think about men, but from my perspective freckles are cute on females.

I used to know a red-headed lady that had huge freckles all across her shoulders (from too much exposure to the sun when she was a child).  She hated them, but I thought they were beautiful - I used to say that she was "dappled".  She liked that.

slim

I bet your skin is as clear as BWW's... :P

Deadman97

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"from my perspective freckles are cute on females.

Damn straight. Remember Cheetara? Freckly girls are beautiful in that cut-from-a-different-cloth, "made-you-look-twice-because-I'm-so-hot" sort of way. Celebrate freckles.
EDIT: I mean, you just can't argue with this.

TraceyQ

Right, shut up everyone, I am about to expose my stretchmarks and I will then run away and cry.

FYI, both of my children weighed in at about 8 and a half pounds. I had the biggest belly you have *ever* seen.  And the biggest arse. But that was nothing to do with the babies, that was something to do with the huge amount of mars bars I was shovelling into my mouth every day.

Frinky

Phwoar, belly button piercing!  Yum.

Deadman97

Congrats and thanks so far to PeachSmints and TraceyQ for making with the pictorial evidence! Trace, I've seen worse, and nice trousers.

Rats

That's the belt! That's the belt that my sister paid 300 quid for!

TraceyQ

Really? I bought mine yesterday and it was about £7.

Rats

Where from? How much are their magic beans?

Frinky

Quote from: "Rats"Where from? How much are their magic beans?

Haha, I love you.

TraceyQ

I dunno, some place in Walsall that sells really bad clothes but really good accessories very cheaply.  Magic beans: 2 quid.

ccab

I've got a large sickle-shaped cicatrice on the side of my thigh and another neater bullet-shaped one on my bicep which are the results of a goring at the bull run in Pamplona about 10 years ago.

There's also a ridged scar on my right eyebrow I picked up in a rubgy fight & I'm missing my fourth toe on my left foot which I lost in a building accident.

Sulphagne

Quite possibly two of the greatest sporting injuries ever:

A scar on my right leg that I've had for nearly nine years now, after the ball went over a small wire fence during a game of tennis, and I climbed over to fetch it, barely noticing the missing bar and tearing my leg open quite a bit on the exposed wires, and...

A bump on my head, acquired when the two classmates queueing up in front of me for the long jump started having a bit of a fierce scuffle, and one of them managed to swing his elbow into my head as he was being thrown back.

So that's a tennis scar and a long-jump head injury, then. Should I be proud?

slim

Quote from: "ccab"another neater bullet-shaped one on my bicep which are the results of a goring at the bull run in Pamplona about 10 years ago.
Haaaa haha ha haaaaaa! <points and laughs>

hymen spaz

anyone get the horrible sinking feeling their stomach after reading the messages on injuries? its like watching bum fights.

TraceyQ

Ha. Good job I didn't mention my episiotomy scar then.