Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:00:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Great comedy stills

Started by Dewt, March 24, 2020, 05:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewt

There's so much to look at.

DrGreggles

the

Quote from: Dewt on March 24, 2020, 05:49:59 AM

Quote from: The scriptThe chess pieces comprise: an empty toilet roll with a face painted on it, a Scotch miniature, Mrs Plum, the yoghurt pot, a Spiderman plastic figure, an Airfix model of a skeleton, an ordinary 'greasy spoon' pepper pot, a bottle of squeezy brown sauce, one of those ketchup containers shaped like a tomato, a pork pie with a flag stuck in it bearing the portrait of Sue Carpenter, a small cactus, a small stuffed bird and sixteen semi-frozen prawns.

Twonty Gostelow

alan nagsworth

GoldenBoy is an absolute belter for it's completely OTT close-ups and freeze frames.

Dewt

Quote from: the on March 24, 2020, 11:56:06 AM
Quote from: The ScriptThe chess pieces comprise: an empty toilet roll with a face painted on it, a Scotch miniature, Mrs Plum, the yoghurt pot, a Spiderman plastic figure, an Airfix model of a skeleton, an ordinary 'greasy spoon' pepper pot, a bottle of squeezy brown sauce, one of those ketchup containers shaped like a tomato, a pork pie with a flag stuck in it bearing the portrait of Sue Carpenter, a small cactus, a small stuffed bird and sixteen semi-frozen prawns.
They really put a lot of effort into Bottom, for something that is in the spirit of slapdash anarchy. The set is one of the all-time great sitcom sets, if not the best.

Jockice

I prefer Comedy Crosby, Comedy Nash and Comedy Young.

Small Man Big Horse

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Autopsy Turvey

Annie Labuntur

Quote from: Jockice on April 08, 2020, 07:36:37 PM
I prefer Comedy Crosby, Comedy Nash and Comedy Young.
I think that was done five posts ago, kind of.

An old reliable:

Jockice

Dewt

DrGreggles

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: madhair60 on April 11, 2020, 11:52:30 PM
Whassis
It's from BoJack Horseman, set in a world where all the animals are anthropomorphic.

The dinosaur statues are staring in horror at the meteor that killed them all.

Alberon

Andy147