Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:24:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Great comedy stills

Started by Dewt, March 24, 2020, 05:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas

Brass Eye and The Day Today naturally feature many for their use of graphics. A couple:

Brundle-Fly

alan nagsworth

Never fails to crack me up.

spaghetamine

Famous Mortimer

alan nagsworth

Quote from: thenoise on June 04, 2020, 10:33:33 AM

This will always make me think of the scene in "Dawn of the Dead" when the zombie gets the top of his head lopped off by the helicopter blade, and vice versa. In my mind each image is amplified in humour because of the other's existence.

famethrowa

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 12, 2020, 06:11:54 PM

Yep love that. I still have no idea what "Tom Collins Mix" is but the very mention is hilarious.

Famous Mortimer

Tony Tony Tony

Today on Ben: mothers and runaway daughters reunited by their hatred of Homer Simpson. And heres your host, Gentle Ben.

Love the juxtaposition of Ben's first appearance with the mayhem that follows.

Back the day when The Simpsons was great.

Indomitable Spirit

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on June 04, 2020, 03:40:39 PM
Today on Ben: mothers and runaway daughters reunited by their hatred of Homer Simpson. And heres your host, Gentle Ben.

Love the juxtaposition of Ben's first appearance with the mayhem that follows.

Back the day when The Simpsons was great.

The test card they cut to never fails to make me laugh either

ishantbekeepingit

Quote from: famethrowa on June 04, 2020, 02:31:46 PM
Yep love that. I still have no idea what "Tom Collins Mix" is but the very mention is hilarious.
Well I'm happy to ruin your enjoyment by telling you it's sugar syrup, fizzy water and lemon juice.  It's added to gin to make a Tom Collins cocktail.

Sebastian Cobb

It's the idea that a big old pile of cloves as one of the main ingredients that tickles me.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

pancreas

JamesTC

JamesTC

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on June 05, 2020, 05:59:09 PM

Every Simpsons photo bit is always incredible. There's too many to choose from but this one always gets me:

Somewhat disturbingly, my friend has got it tattooed on his back. I think that just cements why I love it so much, to be honest.

Small Man Big Horse

Here's Mackenzie Crook's sex face from Sex Lives Of The Potato Men.

Oh wait, sorry, misread the title, thought it said "Deeply Unfunny Comedy Stills From Some Of The Most Abjectly Shit Films Of All Time", my bad. (And yes, I am watching it right now, and yes, this is a poor excuse to let off steam at how fucking abhorrent it is).

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: JamesTC on June 05, 2020, 06:48:46 PM

Love the prickly 'good, because there isn't' when Stew defensively says 'I never said there was any harm in it!'.

lankyguy95

Oh sorry, I misread the thread.

Bronzy

Clownbaby