Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:58:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blatant scams

Started by holyzombiejesus, March 24, 2020, 01:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

I just somehow ended up with this on my screen (think it was the spam thingy that you get at the top of your list of emails on Yahoo). It's like something out of Viz.

QuoteSPECIAL REPORT: Brits Are Listening To Music Icon Simon Cowell And They're Raking In Millions From Home

(BBC) - Music Icon and TV Host Simon Cowell, pictured above with a Rolls Royce, one of three that he owns, just bought his ninth Ferrari using money he earned not from his TV shows or Music deals - but from a new controversial investment he revealed on live television.

During our exclusive interview with the "America's Got Talent" star himself, Cowell admitted he earned $13.5 million last year through a new controversial system he shared with Phillip and Holly on ITV's This Morning.

Here's what the superstar host himself has to say about his secret money-making methods:

"Listen, I know we've had our differences in the past but I've been wanting to do something different. Something special. You see, I've been blessed to live my dream life because I've had the privilege of making myself in the music industry and starring on hit TV shows.

Today, I want to give back and show everyone EXACTLY how I've made millions of dollars over the last few months outside of my regular businesses. It's something I've been doing on the side, and something anyone in the UK can do, and it's made enough for me to buy my ninth Ferrari.

My passion will always be music and hosting, but recently I've been learning about investing. I stumbled upon a new system called Bitcoin Evolution that's made me more money in the last 6 months than any of my other buinesses. And the best part is, this amazing opportunity just became available to regular folks in the UK so I have to share it with everyone.

I'll explain what Bitcoin Evolution is in just a bit. But first, to prove how amazing this system really is. Holly, I'm going to give you £195 to deposit and try it for yourself right now."

Cowell then wrote a check to Holly for £195 ($250 USD), which she deposited into the system to try for herself. Within minutes, Holly's jaw dropped open as she began making a real profit - on live television!

Holly deposited $250 USD and tried the system for herself. Within minutes, she was up over $539.13 in profit!

Cowell continued,

"Now I know what you're thinking Phllip and Holly. You probably think this is a trick or it doesn't make sense. You may have seen Bitcoin or Ethereum on the news, and maybe even invested into it yourself. Maybe you think it's a scam because you don't understand it or lost money.

Well, what I do to earn at least 6 figures every month is something completely different. I use this Bitcoin Evolution to cash in on the Bitcoin boom with absolutely no investing or technology experience. And the best part is, anyone can do the same.

You just saw for yourself how fast this works"

Before Holly could even muttor a word, Cowell continutes...

"Look guys, I love to judge and help up and coming talents improve thier craft. I don't have time to sit in front of a computer and trade cryptocurrencies all day. That's why I use Bitcoin Evolution to do it for me automatically. It's is backed by Bill Gates, Richard Branson and Mark Zuckerberg - some of the smartest tech minds on the planet.

See, most people think the Bitcoin boom is over. But in fact, it's just getting started."

"All the money I earn from my music business and TV shows goes into a trust for my kids. The money I earn from Bitcoin Evolution is my play money and I use it to buy Ferraris and houses."

After Cowell left, Phllip and her staff were stunned by what they just witnessed. Phllip made $539.19 live on the show using this breakthrough system she had never heard about until now.

Phllip asked her viewers if anyone else has experience with Bitcoin Evolution and if so, to call in immediately and share his or her experince. Within 30 seconds, her phone lines started blowing up.

[Removed link as it generates spam - BAdmin]

imitationleather

I keep getting these but instead of Simon Cowell it's, bizarrely, Jim Davidson.

(Sounds like a joke post. It isn't.)

holyzombiejesus

Isn't Jim Davidson bankrupt?

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: imitationleather on March 24, 2020, 01:29:23 PM

I get lots of spam emails about Jim Davidson and money as well.

Pijlstaart

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on March 24, 2020, 01:21:31 PM
Phllip and her staff
Phllip asked her viewers
Phllip made $539.19 live on the show using this breakthrough system she

Nobody tell Glinner, we've lost another one.

JarrowMonkey

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on March 24, 2020, 01:32:55 PM
Isn't Jim Davidson bankrupt?

I'm not surprised, sharing this with all and sundry

Hand Solo

AS SEEN ON DRAGON'S DEN!

Cowell, you idiot. £195 is worth $229, not $200. Now Holly Willoughby has the best part of £25 of your money sat in her account and there's fuck all you can do about it.

Wait, no, re-read that. He asked her to put in $250, not $200. So now she's down on the deal. Cowell, you crafty bastard!

Not only is he hilarious but if he's bounced back from bankruptcy he's obviously also a fighter and a winner. I for one will be looking further into this investment opportunity.

imitationleather

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on March 24, 2020, 02:28:59 PM
Wait, no, re-read that. He asked her to put in $250, not $200. So now she's down on the deal. Cowell, you crafty bastard!

Blumf

Oh, I got one about Kate Winslet last week, even had a picture of Huw Edwards to add to the gravitas.

BlodwynPig

QuoteAfter Cowell left, Phllip dropped her trousers and called for the show's runner.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'm more concerned about the phone lines blowing up.

wosl

machotrouts

Cowell continued,

"Now I know what you're thinking Phllip and Holly.

This is real. I believe it

Space ghost

Mine are all based around Daniel Craig.

touchingcloth

Scientists HATE this father who discovered this one weird face.

touchingcloth

And who earned $593.19, Holly or Phil, or both of them separately?

Muttor.

Alberon

Cerys

idunnosomename

What would you even do with nine Ferraris?

Icehaven

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 25, 2020, 02:03:47 PM

See how many clowns you could fit in them.

steve98

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 25, 2020, 02:03:47 PM

Drive around in Number 9 flickin' the Vs at those with only 8.

idunnosomename

i dont know a lot of makes of car, but i'd probably buy a lambogini or a porch, you know, just to mix things up. some people are just dull i guess

Quote from: steve98 on March 26, 2020, 10:25:35 AM
Drive around in Number 9 flickin' the Vs at those with only 8.
ah yes i imagine 1-8 are declared SORN

KennyMonster

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 26, 2020, 10:30:11 AM

ah yes i imagine 1-8 are declared SORN

ah, fool the taxman by pretending they're not cars they're malt loaves.

got it.

Replies From View

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 24, 2020, 01:45:40 PM
I get lots of spam emails about Jim Davidson and money as well.

I keep getting emails about how brilliant he was in that John Malkovich film I haven't seen.

This looks legit, right? It refers to me by name (surname only, admittedly), so it looks like I really have won a phone in that competition that I can't remember entering. All I've got to do is pay the freight (£1-2 - bit vague) to get my new phone released from their distribution center.

bgmnts

What if your name was John Surname?

How the hell did you know that!?