Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:42:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Blatant scams

Started by holyzombiejesus, March 24, 2020, 01:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hand Solo

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on March 28, 2020, 03:49:15 PM
This looks legit, right? It refers to me by name (surname only, admittedly), so it looks like I really have won a phone in that competition that I can't remember entering. All I've got to do is pay the freight (£1-2 - bit vague) to get my new phone released from their distribution center.

Freight £1 - 2?????

No location, just terminal?????? Distribution center???????

No model mentioned, just "phone"?????? What competition??????

Seems legit.

https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/395497-scam-or-what/

Quote from: Hand Solo on March 28, 2020, 04:27:52 PM
Seems legit.

Thanks, that's the reassurance I needed. I hope it's a top of the range Samsung Galaxy.

Ferris

As an investment professional, I'm happy to confirm this is exactly how it all works. Keep it under your hat though!

Hat FM

my mate's phone broke the other day. can he have your old one once you have paid the £1-2 freight costs? he says he'll meet you on oxford street.

Not a problem but I'm still waiting for my new one to arrive. I sent the £1-2 freight on Saturday and another £1-2 yesterday in case they didn't receive the first payment, but nothing yet. I understand the Nigerian postal service is first rate so the delay must be at this end.

Sherman Krank

Trained wasps mate. They send them round to your gaff then just sit back and wait for your call.
When the bloke arrives he performs a little dance to a lookout wasp stationed in the street to let them know it's time to move on to the next victim.
That smoke he uses? Nothing more than cheap, harmless dry ice blown into a now empty nest.

A determined Wasper can make up to £100 a week for doing next to nothing.
It's been going on for years.

Dex Sawash

something something waspy's wife

idunnosomename

Jordan Peterson setting his sights rather low these days

jenna appleseed

Noel Leeming seems to having an awful lot of trouble with delivering all these iphones I keep winning.

Hand Solo

Been following this guy fucking over internet scammers for ages now, but he's got a bit of a scoop here by hacking into an entire scammer office building's CCTV to watch how it all goes down.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sherman Krank on April 01, 2020, 04:22:08 PM

Trained wasps mate. They send them round to your gaff then just sit back and wait for your call.
When the bloke arrives he performs a little dance to a lookout wasp stationed in the street to let them know it's time to move on to the next victim.
That smoke he uses? Nothing more than cheap, harmless dry ice blown into a now empty nest.

A determined Wasper can make up to £100 a week for doing next to nothing.
It's been going on for years.

-25 points for a not including the word CALMLY.