Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:49:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

SIR PRINCE CHARLES DEAD SOON [merged]

Started by momatt, March 25, 2020, 10:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

momatt

The fat-handed royal twat has tested positive for COVID.
I wonder if he's been hanging out with his mum much?

Thomas

What will happen to Britain's psyche if the entire elderly tier of the RoyFam is wiped out? Hazmat state funerals?

Puce Moment

All the Royals cark it and Harry and Meghan return to rule the country with a distinct look of 'lol' on their faces.

idunnosomename

Be a shame if he dies before phillip the evil fucker

Urinal Cake

Thank God for Dominic Cummings and herd immunity theory.

alan nagsworth

fuckin imagine if the future king dies of this shit, absolute scenes

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 25, 2020, 08:24:02 AM
is he not allowed to buy the best wig in the world?

Decided that first moment/reaction/stifling of laughter when people who know you're bald first see you with a new full head of hair, wasn't worth it.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Thomas on March 25, 2020, 10:43:36 AM
What will happen to Britain's psyche if the entire elderly tier of the RoyFam is wiped out?

You'd hope that everyone would recognise how little difference their departure had made to the country and collectively realise how utterly pointless they were all along, but this is Great Britain we're talking about.

Head Gardener

Blue Jam

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Thomas on March 25, 2020, 10:43:36 AM
What will happen to Britain's psyche if the entire elderly tier of the RoyFam is wiped out? Hazmat state funerals?
I think Cummings would take the fall for his herd immunity theory and 'who cares if some pensioners die' thing.

Blumf

jobotic

I kind of hope he's alright as he's a year younger than my parents and he'll get better healthcare than they will if they get it.

Then as soon as its over he falls off a horse and splats his head open.

alan nagsworth

Gutted we already drank the champagne in the fridge on my girlfriend's birthday two days ago now.

alan nagsworth

Cheers Barry for splitting this (though momatt's started a thread already). I was just so excited.

Bleeding Kansas

Meanwhile, Prince Andrew retreating from public life means he's effectively been in self isolation for the past few months. 

shiftwork2

Camilla has mysteriously tested negative.  I have written one of me poems:

Chill wind blows through the purple bedroom
Frost on the bed post
Yearning dies, gasping.

Jasha

Liz sits by his bedside, "and to think you've spent your whole life waiting for me to cark first, are you going to eat those grapes?" with a wry smile on her face

momatt

BBC News are going fucking nuts over this.  Nicholas Witchell doing his best serious-sad-voice.
What a cunt.

Apparently Charles went to some big meet-and-greet cuntfest with Ant & Dec a few days ago.  Fucking hell.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Puce Moment on March 25, 2020, 10:43:41 AM
All the Royals cark it and Harry and Meghan return to rule the country with a distinct look of 'lol' on their faces.

Would be very apt if Bants returned to announce "I declare this country... reopened!" and everyone headed to the pubs to get shitfaced by royal command.

shiftwork2

Quote from: momatt on March 25, 2020, 11:01:00 AM
BBC News are going fucking nuts over this.  Nicholas Witchell doing his best serious-sad-voice.
What a cunt.

Like that should possibly be the headline under any circumstances.  Ridiculous.

Puce Moment

yeah let's bloody get back to rugger buggering you shower of oafs!

I thought Nicholas Witchell had a decent smattering of irony in his voice. They hate each other.

Pseudopath

Quote from: momatt on March 25, 2020, 11:01:00 AM
Apparently Charles went to some big meet-and-greet cuntfest with Ant & Dec a few days ago.  Fucking hell.

Yeah...that Prince's Trust thing. I think he also met Pierce Brosnan, Gemma Collins and Craig David on the same night, so GET IN.

Sadly, Anna Friel was there too :'(

Blue Jam

Prince Albert of Monaco also has it, and he may have given it to ol' Gouty-hands when they met a couple of weeks back.

Albert is probably glad his unwilling bride managed to pop out the heir and the spare just in time.

Butchers Blind

If he dies the public won't be able to pay their respects :(

Cerys

Is there any information on ear size of the victims of Covid-19?  Maybe it works ike myxomatosis.

bgmnts

The power of stress right? He's never worked or worried about bills or how to feed his family so he must be stress free.

It'll be interesting to see how a stress free 71 year old man with inbred genes can cope with this virus.