Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:20:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who else is high-risk and stuck inside for 12 weeks?

Started by madhair60, March 25, 2020, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Sin Agog

I am a sexy thin young blade, but I'm living with a few high-riskers and their isolation would be totally pointless if I weren't doing the same thing.  I will be swimming in the sea come June, though.  I know tons of secluded spots being the lone wolf I am, as in you have to actually clamber over huge rocks to get to them.  I'm totally prepared to strip down to my nethers at the doorstep and bung everything, including my outer few layers of skin, into the washing machine, but swim I shall!

Pingers

Christ Madhair, that's a fucker to deal with there. At least you'll be away from your hateful colleagues, right?

jobotic

madhair60

loving the acknowledgement of madhair lore in this thread. makes me feel important and special.

pancreas

I assume you'll join the CaB meet on Saturday for some getting rekt action.

Pingers

You are important and special. Do you have an Apple device?

madhair60

Quote from: Pingers on March 25, 2020, 01:37:58 PM
You are important and special. Do you have an Apple device?

yes, old ipod touch lol

JarrowMonkey

Luckily I'm not, but one of my mates is, he's had a new lung bunged in, he's married, but his wife works away and can't come back and would most likely be a risk to his health if she did, he's mam is over 70 and he lives nowhere near me and his mate who works with him, I'm worried about his date of mind more than anything as he's a very active person

Pingers

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BlodwynPig

wooders1978

Caring for mum (and looking after her doggies) - she's a self isolate case so that means I am too, no pub until June lads - fucking terrifying