Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:05:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Baccy run

Started by Twit 2, March 25, 2020, 02:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

I think this may have been covered but just need some clarification.

Need baccy. Don't need any other shopping. Am I supposed to wait till tomorrow or when I next need anything and combine with other stuff?

Will I get frowned at or fined for getting essential lung-enhancing baccy?

Alright cheers.

chveik

it's allowed.

I think there are more risks of infection if you go to different shops in one trip.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Just go. We shall judge you when you return.

Zero Gravitas

As long as it's for a pipe it's okay.

alan nagsworth

You can go but sort me a rollie when you get back yeah? I've got papers.

Wait, I haven't got papers. Gonna need to pinch a paper off you as well please mate.

alan nagsworth

Need a filter as well mate cheers.

alan nagsworth

Pseudopath

You could always use these rapacious cunts: https://www.beelivery.com/Order?g=274&cat=18&subcat=143

Straight to your door for only twice the price.

alan nagsworth

Could really go for a rollie mate if you've been shops yet. Just saying like, you've been gone ages.

Twit 2

So I went to Morrison and accidentally bypassed the security and one-in-one-out by going through the exit. It seems the only no entry sign (both entrances are normally ok, but they'd turned one to exit only) was affixed to the doors themselves so it couldn't be seen when the doors are slid open, which is pretty often considering it's now the exit. Why in fuck could they not have the sign in front of the doors not on them? I walked straight into the breathing space of others. They really haven't accounted for the stoned, have they?

alan nagsworth

So, does that mean you DID get the baccy then? or..

Non Stop Dancer

I mean I've been through bins looking for fag ends to make a rollie out of as a teenager so who the fuck am I to judge? Addiction is a motherfucker.

shiftwork2

No south norfolk bin collection today,  this guy is a real jerk.

Twit 2

Quote from: alan nagsworth on March 25, 2020, 09:14:25 PM
So, does that mean you DID get the baccy then? or..

Yep.

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 25, 2020, 09:39:34 PM
No south norfolk bin collection today,  this guy is a real jerk.

Mine were collected. It's almost as if those men could smell your futility in this crisis.

shiftwork2