Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:25:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Traffic wardens

Started by amateur, March 25, 2020, 03:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amateur

Still working and walking home in London. No fucker about but I saw at least four traffic wardens on my way back.

Are these lads really essential? Does grassing ever sleep? If someone abandons their Vauxhall Cavalier on the north circular surely the police can deal with that one.

Head Gardener

went in to Northampton town centre to put a cheque in the bank (closed but said open online - but it was exercise) and funnily enough I passed 4 traffic wardens in a half mile radius,
thought it was a bit odd

Captain Crunch

Private tow firm used for the council flats in Bristol is – still – making a killing. 

shiftwork2

Perhaps they've seen Threads and think they're going to entrusted with a rifle.  Generally on their side as I hate dickhead parking, but there are few cars and even fewer people so they should probably just go home.  Hard to imagine the local authority isn't going to pay them while off.

Shit Good Nose

I can't speak for every region, but I know around these parts (Bath and surrounding area) it's to make sure that cunts don't take advantage and start taking up disabled spaces and loading areas.  All parking charges in the authority area have been lifted to allow free parking for critical workers.

They are also acting as a visual deterrent to criminal activity and will also be backing up police officers and PCSOs.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on March 25, 2020, 05:14:29 PM
I can't speak for every region, but I know around these parts (Bath and surrounding area) it's to make sure that cunts don't take advantage and start taking up disabled spaces and loading areas.  All parking charges in the authority area have been lifted to allow free parking for critical workers.

They are also acting as a visual deterrent to criminal activity and will also be backing up police officers and PCSOs.

Bath CC should be completely pedestrianised, appalling

hamfist

Cuntbeaks

Free to park on the streets in Glasgow at the moment.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Essential because what if a health wanted to be there in their important stretch hummer.

MrMrs

Absolutely, my brother (???)