Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,464
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:24:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Beelivery

Started by Pseudopath, March 25, 2020, 03:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pseudopath

Had honestly never heard of these bastards before all this kicked off, but thought they deserved their own thread. They're basically Deliveroo for all the shit you can buy down the Londis, promising to deliver to your door within 90 minutes of ordering.

But just check out their attractive prices (you can imagine this next bit in the voice of CAPTAIN TWO-LITAAAAAR if you wish):

Kingsmill 50/50 Medium Loaf: Just £2.19

Whiskas Steamed Fish Selection (12 pack): Only £7.89

Embassy Number 1 Red Cigarettes "THE FAGS OF KINGS": Yours for the bargain price of £17.19

I suppose if you're self-isolating and don't have any family or friends to help out, they'd probably be a godsend. Although the reviews suggest they're somewhat less than reliable at either delivering the goods or refunding your cash. Then again, I guess if you fuck with Beelivery, you're going to get stunglivery[nb]OK, that doesn't really work.[/nb].

Glebe

I don't 'bee'-lieve it!

BlodwynPig

Bee careful, it might be Biggy riding a harnessed Bumble that comes to drop your Tizer and Tinned Tuna off.

PlanktonSideburns

butterfield level stuff going on with some of these emergency delivery chancers

BlodwynPig

I've ordered an Easter egg from Fortnum and Mason's today. Delivered Monday!!!!

alan nagsworth

£8.49 for 4 cans of Skol, a bargain!!

Glebe

Quote from: alan nagsworth on March 25, 2020, 07:11:53 PM£8.49 for 4 cans of Skol, a bargain!!

8 Ace "not impressed."

Jasha

Well I suppose they are offering porterage where necessary