Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:56:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who has been the biggest wanker of the pandemic?

Started by Kryton, March 25, 2020, 08:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

And the winner is...?

Richard Branson
4 (5.8%)
Jeff Bezos
8 (11.6%)
Wetherspoons cunt
23 (33.3%)
Toilet roll panic-buying gobshites
3 (4.3%)
Lickers of surfaces
0 (0%)
Sports Direct wankstain
4 (5.8%)
NHS attackers, thieves, and other shitweasels
8 (11.6%)
The Trump
12 (17.4%)
Food Bank thieving shaftmonkeys
2 (2.9%)
Coughing penis-breathers
0 (0%)
Snood-wearing farmer-assaulting twat
2 (2.9%)
BoboJojo
2 (2.9%)
THIS IS WHY MOAI STARES!
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Kryton

Richard Branson?
The Wetherspoons cunt?
Sports Direct cunt?
The dickhead on the video from TikTok or whatever it's called who was caught licking subway hand-rails and is now very ill from the virus?
People who steal NHS ID badges and smash NHS workers cars?
Panic buying bog roll wankers?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Kryton on March 25, 2020, 08:44:46 PM

Panic buying bog roll wankers

^ Parts of posts you can sing along to to that song by The Smiths.

That wacky millenial young lady filmed licking the toilet seat on an airplane.

Another brace of votes for Noddy Holder Features Crap Pub Owner and that daft cunt from Sports Direct who *must* have known he wouldn't get away with saying "Yeah,we sell essential stuff,we're definitely staying open".

pigamus

The Wetherspoons cunt. I've spent so much time in Wetherspoons pubs over the years it does make me slightly sad to think I'll never set foot in one again, but I never will.

imitationleather

I can't believe that the guy who decides the editorial stance of Wetherspoons News turned out to be a bellend.

idunnosomename

Quote from: pigamus on March 25, 2020, 09:02:32 PM
The Wetherspoons cunt. I've spent so much time in Wetherspoons pubs over the years it does make me slightly sad to think I'll never set foot in one again, but I never will.
i wish i could be so sure. but i just get desperate for a pint and a burger that doesnt cost £8 before a side of skinny fries (Oxford Road by the Manchester Academy, tell me you wont end up in the Ford Madox Brown). i will try though

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: pigamus on March 25, 2020, 09:02:32 PM

I'm hardly ever in one, which I tend to think is enough these days to not snub my nose to spite my face (ie. If there's work drinks or social activity that's larger than my ability to get picky over).

It certainly focuses the mind to do so even more vehemently.

I really hope CAMRA ditch Spoons after this, but they are so far up Martin's arsehole they can barely see in front of them.

massive bereavement

Stating the obvious, but when it's all over it will have to be Trump.
Three weeks or so ago, Michael Moore was interviewed a few minutes after he'd first watched Trump describing the virus threat as a hoax.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwIZdQVJAL4

In the UK, the food bank break in and the teenagers coughing in the face of pensioners and leaving the old lady with a black eye were despicable acts but the Weatherspoons cunt must be the current front runner.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 25, 2020, 09:06:54 PM
I really hope CAMRA ditch Spoons after this, but they are so far up Martin's arsehole they can barely see in front of them.

You wouldn't have to be that far "up" an arse to not see in front of you, though. Literally only the top half of your head, which is what, like 1/15 of the total length of the average human? And still with the full use of the rest of your body, easily performing tasks such as raising a beer and burger to your mouth at the low low price of £8.49.

alan nagsworth

I'm no longer a semi-ironic Spoons apologist by the way I just want people to think a bit more about what they say about being inside arses.

purlieu

Haven't been in a Spoons for a few years, partially due to Brexit stuff and the general horrible atmosphere (any pub that has 'staff' and a 'bar manager' - in uniforms - is bollocks), despite the good, cheap beer range, partially because I really hate the one in Hinckley. But this is the final nail in the coffin. Tim Martin has shown himself up to be a fucking cunt at every stage, and will undoubtedly do so again a few more times in the next year before the whole thing begins to seriously subside.

Appallingly as Boris's lot are doing, Trump being in charge at this exact point in history will be seen as one of the biggest tragedies in the country's history. And Bolsonaro is doing his best at playing catch-up. So yes, those lot are obviously the worst. But in terms of utter obnoxious pettiness, Tim Martin is miles ahead of the rest.

Sin Agog

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: alan nagsworth on March 25, 2020, 09:13:27 PM
I'm no longer a semi-ironic Spoons apologist by the way I just want people to think a bit more about what they say about being inside arses.

I guess I just think reaching that point is already really quite far into an arse in the context of an ale appreciation society's proximity to a human being's anus.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: purlieuany pub that has 'staff' and a 'bar manager' - in uniforms - is bollocks

I guess big venues serving food need them more than small ones that can make do.

No Wetherspoons I have been in has ever felt like being in a pub. Waiting room at an airport yes (in one case literally - Doncaster Airport), theatre, bank, cinema, trade exchange, etc but very few go beyond being a bar fashioned from a venue with one or more previous different usages. They are establishments for existentially treading water, whereas true pubs make you feel like a guest. They have just got away with it due to pubcos killing real pubs and them being so cheap no-one can say no.

idunnosomename

the staff always seem fucking miserable in wetherspoons. i mean not a criticism, I make the effort to be nice to them, but unlike most pub staff they look like they really dont want to be there

ollyboro

As I've said before, I've never had a laugh with a stranger in a Spoons. They just don't feel like pubs. Nobody talks at the bar and the toilets are often on a different floor. I put up with the Aussie prick's Brexit stance. After all, it's a game of opinions, Jeff, but you can put me down as an ex-Spooner now. Unfortunately, if my boycotts of Sports Direct, Ginsters and Warburtons are anything to go by, it probably won't matter.

easytarget

BlodwynPig

Snood wearing cunt who beat up a farmer in Edale who was sick of all the walkers passing through his farm despite the lockdown

Boris is to blame for this

chveik

bgmnts

To be fair Branson and Jeff Bezos take some beating.

I'm sticking with Glinner, if it's all the same to you. He's still at it, dozens of times a day.

FredNurke

Quote from: bgmnts on March 25, 2020, 10:44:56 PM
To be fair Branson and Jeff Bezos take some beating.

It would be lovely to find out exactly how much, wouldn't it?

Kryton

I think in our darkest hour we need to summon someone with the ability to make a poll.

Quote from: Small Potatoes on March 25, 2020, 10:53:14 PM
I'm sticking with Glinner, if it's all the same to you. He's still at it, dozens of times a day.

Just checked his recent prolific output on Twitter. Unbelievable. What a thoroughly pathetic, warped little man.

Psmith

It will always be Trump.Wanting it to run it's course without intervention  regardless of the fatalities so they can quickly get back to make money again.
If there was any justice he would die alone in agony from it but of course he won't.

Ian Benson

I might change my mind later but for now kittens.