Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:32:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who has been the biggest wanker of the pandemic?

Started by Kryton, March 25, 2020, 08:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

And the winner is...?

Richard Branson
4 (5.8%)
Jeff Bezos
8 (11.6%)
Wetherspoons cunt
23 (33.3%)
Toilet roll panic-buying gobshites
3 (4.3%)
Lickers of surfaces
0 (0%)
Sports Direct wankstain
4 (5.8%)
NHS attackers, thieves, and other shitweasels
8 (11.6%)
The Trump
12 (17.4%)
Food Bank thieving shaftmonkeys
2 (2.9%)
Coughing penis-breathers
0 (0%)
Snood-wearing farmer-assaulting twat
2 (2.9%)
BoboJojo
2 (2.9%)
THIS IS WHY MOAI STARES!
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 69

ProvanFan

PeasOnSticks

Just in case anyone's interested, a quick update on landlord cuntiness: got an e-mail today. Apparently the viewing is 'absolutely necessary' and, if this person doesn't take the flat, there will be more viewings to follow. And the person who's coming to view the flat works at the biggest hospital in the city.

Kryton

I'd like to nominate the annoying chubby kid in my street who insists on shouting and kicking a football up and down the street with his equally annoying mates/family. There's an empty park 3 minutes away, but nope.

Head Gardener

bgmnts

Quote from: Kryton on March 28, 2020, 04:04:53 PM
I'd like to nominate the annoying chubby kid in my street who insists on shouting and kicking a football up and down the street with his equally annoying mates/family. There's an empty park 3 minutes away, but nope.

Throw lard at him.

Cerys

Quote from: PeasOnSticks on March 28, 2020, 02:23:45 PM
Just in case anyone's interested, a quick update on landlord cuntiness: got an e-mail today. Apparently the viewing is 'absolutely necessary' and, if this person doesn't take the flat, there will be more viewings to follow. And the person who's coming to view the flat works at the biggest hospital in the city.

Inform the police that your cunt of a landlord is interfering with your self-isolation.  Get the fucker fined so hard his arse falls off.

gib

someone phoned up the radio yesterday and said they were having trouble with their landlord. The legal expert basically said do what you like because it will take them 2 or 3 years before the backlog of court cases gets cleared.

AllisonSays

Because of the new legislation it will take three months if not longer to get evicted, whether they serve an S21 or an S8, so yeah people should feel slightly emboldened in terms of telling their landlords to stick it up their hole. Speak to Acorn, Shelter or SolFed for advice and then tell them, politely, to stick it up their hole.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Our landlord in Dublin simply texted back "there will be no rent reduction." when told all 3 couples in the house are either out of work or on reduced hours.

We already gave notice before this kicked off and now the others have decided to fuck off too which is quite satisfying. He'll keep their deposits if they literally up and leave but they say it's a small price to pay to just get out of an overpriced flat and back to their home countries. Nobody's touching the ad for our room as it is so I really hope this prick struggles with all three sat empty for a while.

ollyboro

Are there any nice landlords? Surely some must have done the decent thing and dropped the rent - at least a bit.
Or are they all cunts?

Quote from: ollyboro on March 29, 2020, 07:40:38 PM
Are there any nice landlords? Surely some must have done the decent thing and dropped the rent - at least a bit.
Or are they all cunts?

No, they all cunts.

Sebastian Cobb

Or are they all cunts?

When I lived in Aberdeen one of my landlords lowered the rent by 50 quid, I took his flat on after the oil downturn when rents were falling and I guess they continued to fall as he said he'd pulled it down to keep it in line with the rate. I'm sure it was a contrived bit of niceness to keep me there, but even still they'd misjudged just how content I am with inertia.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on March 29, 2020, 07:17:48 PM
Our landlord in Dublin simply texted back "there will be no rent reduction." when told all 3 couples in the house are either out of work or on reduced hours.

We already gave notice before this kicked off and now the others have decided to fuck off too which is quite satisfying. He'll keep their deposits if they literally up and leave but they say it's a small price to pay to just get out of an overpriced flat and back to their home countries. Nobody's touching the ad for our room as it is so I really hope this prick struggles with all three sat empty for a while.
Time for a lovely old-fashioned boycott.

SpiderChrist

Or are they all cunts?

Cunts. All cunts.