Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:33:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Any freelancers managing to get any work during this?

Started by JarrowMonkey, March 26, 2020, 12:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JarrowMonkey

I've had a call from the same agency regarding work, they are like a dog with a fucking bone

I've told this woman I live in the North East of England, Canary Wharf isn't really practical, or safe at the moment

Now I know they are relying on commission, but for fucks sake

El Unicornio, mang

Do you use Upwork? I get almost all of my work on there and it's fine although they're either regular clients or long term projects, haven't had any new proposals in a while.

QDRPHNC

Yeah, I mostly work with small businesses (one or two people) and the fact that they're trapped at home means they keep fiddling with things and wanting to make them better or are breaking them and need me to fix stuff.

H-O-W-L

Going to start up a body cart business. BRING OUT YER DEAD.

JarrowMonkey

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on March 26, 2020, 02:06:49 PM
Do you use Upwork? I get almost all of my work on there and it's fine although they're either regular clients or long term projects, haven't had any new proposals in a while.

My roles are site based, mainly, face to face team leading and management, so that's a no go right now, but thanks for this, I'll take a look!

Dewt

I'm sorry to be so frank during this crisis, but if you're in this to make money then maybe you should have become expensivelanders instead. Clue's in the name, friends.