Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:55:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NHS Clapping

Started by bgmnts, March 26, 2020, 08:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Is anyone getting this?

Hear it outside now. People just wanting to follow a Facebook fad I think but it is hilarious knowing most of these cunts clapping the NHS voted Tory, making them the thickest cunts going. Hope they all get covid in their anuses.

Puce Moment

Yeah, my Tory stronghold neighbourhood making a right racket the thick cunts.

alan nagsworth

My girlfriend had a clap, fair enough. Had a little moment like Milhouse's gran though, "CLOSE THAT DOOR YOU'RE LETTING THE HEAT OUT". Also letting the deadly virus into our home where it will mercilessly flay the skin from our bones.

EasyToType

Malcy

Yeah a few whoops and one person clapping then some stupid cunt started letting off fireworks and setting every fucking dog in the area barking.

Stupid twats. See a thing on Facebook and jump to action. Fucking sheep.

Glebe

Clapping here too in Dublin, did a bit of a clap myself. Fireworks going on too.

pigamus

This just woke me up

Wondered what the fuck was happening

Blue Jam

ARE BRAVE NERSES

Nice sentiment. Not as nice as not voting for a party which shafts the NHS.

Fry

Loads of clapping in Portsmouth,  fireworks too.  It's a nice gesture,  but It's all anyone is going to be talking about tomorrow and I'm preemptively tired of hearing all the takes about it.

Beagle 2

I was cynical but it was kind of nice to see real people at the windows of the cold houses I walk past every day and make me think I should make more of an effort to shut the curtains when I play with my balls.

bgmnts

And now its done. A 25 second climax of social media fueled appreciation for a service they are destroying. Whoop whoop!

ollyboro

I  hope that the stupid cunt letting off his fireworks loses a fucking eye. And that A&E can't see him due to IT.

beanheadmcginty

Severely injured my hands from all the clapping and now I'm on my way to the A&E.

C_Larence

Hopefully this will give the Doctor strength to regenerate and beat the master

Alberon

All health workers have the clap when I've finished with them.

purlieu

Eh, bollocks to your cynicism, that was heart warming.

Dewt

They're trying to root out all the fairies. Send the buggers back to Neverland.

Captain Z

INT. COVID-19 MONITORING CENTRE

Employee: Sir, you should see this...

General: Is this live?

Employee: Yes, sir. Covid-19 cases dropping in all sectors...

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Malcy on March 26, 2020, 08:04:34 PM
Yeah a few whoops and one person clapping then some stupid cunt started letting off fireworks and setting every fucking dog in the area barking.

Stupid twats. See a thing on Facebook and jump to action. Fucking sheep.

About time sheep got their own back on dogs though

idunnosomename

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Jam

idunnosomename

my dick shot off and exploded in the sky in a burst of cum that said "thank you NHS and good work Boris Johnson too you are trying your level best to beat the COVID-19 virus"

bgmnts

Quote from: purlieu on March 26, 2020, 08:10:35 PM
Eh, bollocks to your cynicism, that was heart warming.

Because a social media giant told people to clap their hands like seals to appreciate something they wanted to destroy?

Maybe, I don't know.

No doubt student union officials were there with silent jazz hands.

Jasha

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 26, 2020, 08:05:28 PM
ARE BRAVE NERSES

Nice sentiment. Not as nice as not voting for a party which shafts the NHS.

There's something unsettling about the lecterns at the 5pm press conferences. In Lib Dem yellow stay at home (rings true) Labour red save lives (obviously) and slap bang in the middle Tory blue save the NHS (oh do fuck off)

Jasha

Quote from: bgmnts on March 26, 2020, 08:07:14 PM
And now its done. A 25 second climax of social media fueled appreciation for a service they are destroying. Whoop whoop!

No chance, the new nightly instruction on pain of death if you don't comply

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: bgmnts on March 26, 2020, 08:16:47 PM
Because a social media giant told people to clap their hands like seals to appreciate something they wanted to destroy?

Maybe, I don't know.

well a lot of staff have had to work very long hours making sure the death count stays as low as it can and get folk back to health, you never know a fellow CaB member may very well have to rely on them sooner or later

Sin Agog

Autistic adult sister darted out the door in bare feet to film the clapping, only to be screamed at to put some shoes on by our mum.  I'm not sure if it was the ensuing crying fit, or my cough-prone sister being too close to them, but she forced the neighbours on both sides to return back inside lickety-split.  Have just mopped the floors.  People cough on streets!

Gonna be a chilled few months.

imitationleather

The private hospitals get overlooked AGAIN.