Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:21:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

NHS Clapping

Started by bgmnts, March 26, 2020, 08:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 03, 2020, 11:53:31 PM
anyway, baked potato taking off

https://youtu.be/yYOkgCkxj9I

more plinky plonky music to intonate cutesy togetherness and twee pride

(not knocking the message)

#BlodwynBlamesBeatles

evilcommiedictator

At least Jeremy isn't in charge, there would be forced clapping for the working class every hour and our arms would be bloody stumps from all the clapping, we wouldn't even be able to wank with our forced excellent internet either

Twit 2

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on April 04, 2020, 02:21:53 AM
Are we all still getting irrational angry and conspiratorial about people clapping? (checks thread...YUP)

There's just a tiny chance that some people are taking an exaggerated position for comic effect...

ollyboro

Much like the exercise fiasco, there's been a staggering lack of guidance from the Government on this. It needs to be made compulsory.*

*With obvious exceptions, such as: coal miners, ship builders, bakers, those declared medically unfit, the Queen, the final grieving Chuckle Brother, Jehovah's witnesses, conscientious objectors etc

idunnosomename

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 04, 2020, 12:06:19 PM
more plinky plonky music to intonate cutesy togetherness and twee pride

(not knocking the message)

#BlodwynBlamesBeatles
well the original thing is more about how silly the puppet is and lucas corpsing from the whole stupidity of it (which I suspect isn't as accidental as it looks), and this of course strips all that away to make it very polished, twee and bland. but absolutely nothing wrong with that, the original is still there and think it's all very sincere in its intentions and well thought-out. and the cause of helping NHS workers get food at this tough time rather than throwing into a black hole directly at a service which ought to be supported by the taxpayer is great too

imagine graham linehan mobilising his back catalogue to do something like this? no, you cant, because hes a selfish cunt.

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on April 04, 2020, 12:08:23 PM
At least Jeremy isn't in charge, there would be forced clapping for the working class every hour and our arms would be bloody stumps from all the clapping, we wouldn't even be able to wank with our forced excellent internet either

But at least the "internet" would be free at the point of use.

Sin Agog

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on April 04, 2020, 12:08:23 PM

I bet Crobbins would somehow find a way to convert our claps into renewable electricity.  I am a British man. I am not a Matrix!

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Solidarity fists. Taking the knee. Rocking Police & Thieves by the Clash via a shoulder-mounted tape deck. Perhaps a combination of all three.

phantom_power

Corbyn would be clapping anti-semitically and probably without the correct deference to his betters

Ray Travez

Dex Sawash

We clapped for usa bighealthmegacorp last night at 8p. I only knew about it from the neighborhood email aftermath over the gunfire which was actually firecrackers.

idunnosomename

i clapped for the queen i hope one day she will piss on me.

JesusAndYourBush

On Tuesday there will be a round of applause for courier and delivery drivers. It could be any time between 9am and 5pm.

Someone put this plague through the door a few days ago. Firstly, encouraging contagion by putting them through multiple doors, and secondly by potentially touching all the glasses left out on the front wall. No idea if it actually went ahead as it overlapped with a busy period in my wanking schedule.

idunnosomename

Better than clapping imo

BlodwynPig

Still waiting for Boris' letter

Be *funny* if he died before the letter's arrived.

Letter from a Dead Man

Buelligan

gib

i like the way they included a slightly dusky one in the line up

idunnosomename

looks a bit glum and only has one arm though. send him back where he came from

BlodwynPig

shiftwork2

Those nurses are having a fine old time, look at those smiles.  It's like Ed Sheeran's come back on for two more.  Don't think we should be applauding these people tbh.

Pink Gregory

idunnosomename

Side of angles xxx. What day is it today? Oh it is clap day hooray i can stand on my doorstep this evening and clap hereoses

jobotic

Either those people are Sun employees dressed up as nurses or they are real nurses who are fucking livid this morning.

Butchers Blind

Just when you thought The Sun couldn't get more hysterical... 

Amazed people are still happy to buy it.  Is it just bought out of habit?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: jobotic on April 09, 2020, 10:09:18 AM
Either those people are Sun employees dressed up as nurses or they are real nurses who are fucking livid this morning.

Beverley Allitt spotted amongst them

daf