Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:57:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

NHS Clapping

Started by bgmnts, March 26, 2020, 08:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 21, 2020, 12:14:21 AM
oh wow wait he died

yup, confirmed.

State Funeral next week.

idunnosomename

Some cunts bought a vuvuzela

Hardly anyone out there this week. I think it's run it's course around here.

One (1) car horn cunt blast. Polite smattering of fireworks in the east. Nothing else.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Another firework and some crones.

The cunts have given up trying to out utensil each other

Pink Gregory

Saw someone trying to shame her whole road for not clapping on the Mutual Aid group facebook page.

So we're here now are we.

Quite a bit of pot banging going on.

I try not to be too cynical, I'm sure they mean well. Fucking horrible racket though.

Danger Man

Pretty much silent tonight where I live.

Maybe the clapping, like the virus, is in decline now.

Cuntbeaks

8pm Thursday's, a great time for drive by shootings.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Quote on May 21, 2020, 08:38:32 PM
Quite a bit of pot banging going on.

I try not to be too cynical, I'm sure they mean well. Fucking horrible racket though.

For once, I'm glad its still continuing...nothing round here tonight...but as long as it continues the longer I hope that reality of a changed world will sink in for when / if we come out the other side. By this I mean, people not going back to killing swans and shagging kebabs on a Saturday night, but actually a changed society.

Danger Man

The minute the pubs reopen we're back to 'normality'

Shoulders?-Stomach!

From what I gather it'll be Saturday 4th July for pub opening (outdoor seating only).

Some already seem to be getting around it with plastic cups for 'off sales'

massive bereavement

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 21, 2020, 09:45:03 PM
For once, I'm glad its still continuing...nothing round here tonight...but as long as it continues the longer I hope that reality of a changed world will sink in for when / if we come out the other side. By this I mean, people not going back to killing swans and shagging kebabs on a Saturday night, but actually a changed society.

It'll change to shagging swans and killing kebabs for a bit until people remember which way around they used to do it.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 21, 2020, 09:55:40 PM
From what I gather it'll be Saturday 4th July for pub opening (outdoor seating only).

Some already seem to be getting around it with plastic cups for 'off sales'

As a beer man, I've given you leeway on this issue, but personally NO PUBS SHOULD OPEN UNTIL 2021

Cloud

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 21, 2020, 08:10:14 PM
Some cunts bought a vuvuzela

Ayyyyyy I called it (back in April)

Quote from: Cloud on April 23, 2020, 08:17:18 PM
It's a game of "what other noise will someone make this week", I'm expecting vuvuzelas by around late May / early June.

bgmnts

Yeah vuvuzelas out, raucous clapping and the same proper spack banging pots and pans.

Cunts.

Abnormal Palm

Tonight was the first time I clapped and you should have seen the looks on their faces. It was almost like I had crashed the party and taken a shit on the sausage rolls but after a few shifty squints, it was smiles all round. I was whooping and cheering and they were laughing it up and cheering, too. Of course, the joke was on them, I was actually clapping myself because I had just ordered the Akira 4K UHD Blu-Ray from PlayAsia.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Abnormal Palm on May 21, 2020, 10:12:21 PM
Tonight was the first time I clapped and you should have seen the looks on their faces. It was almost like I had crashed the party and taken a shit on the sausage rolls but after a few shifty squints, it was smiles all round. I was whooping and cheering and they were laughing it up and cheering, too. Of course, the joke was on them, I was actually clapping myself because I had just ordered the Akira 4K UHD Blu-Ray from PlayAsia.

keep clapping, Bobo

Abnormal Palm

Fuck that's brutal.

BlodwynPig

Bosto, earlier...and later

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 21, 2020, 09:57:16 PM
As a beer man, I've given you leeway on this issue, but personally NO PUBS SHOULD OPEN UNTIL 2021

Do control experiments.

The Isle of Man get to re-open pubs fully. If people die then it's tax avoiding Clarkson idolising filth.

On the other hand...Canvey Island. Close that down even more than it is at the minute. Close it all down. 10 years minimum.

Abnormal Palm

Oh, I thought you meant a 'bourgeois-bohemian'.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Abnormal Palm on May 21, 2020, 10:38:58 PM
Oh, I thought you meant a 'bourgeois-bohemian'.

I'm going to sleep now, but the image of you as the eternal clapping chimpanzee will stay with me.

Abnormal Palm

The clapping was clearly ironic.

Head Gardener

clappage down 40% in my street tonight and no fireworks/car horns

Icehaven

Someone was making the most appalling attempt to play The Last Post on a trumpet or something during the clapping earlier and it was absolutely awful, very funny and spectacularly disrespectful.

idunnosomename

im laughing just thinking about a shitty last post

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 21, 2020, 10:58:22 PM
a shitty last post

This is what we all call you when you're not here

Ray Travez

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on May 21, 2020, 08:53:45 PM
8pm Thursday's, a great time for drive by shootings.

Pop pop pop, free saucepan!