Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:28:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

NHS Clapping

Started by bgmnts, March 26, 2020, 08:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiteface

Yep. Nice and quiet around here just now. So refreshing.

idunnosomename

i can confirm no sausage. i would've taken a knee but i dont really have a doorstep but i do enjoy genuflecting

Wonderful Butternut

Either that neighbour was a total minuteman or someone spent way too much time clapping.

Or the whole thing is made up for sensationalism and they split for reasons that didn't involve the administration of oral sex during the NHS Clapping.

El Unicornio, mang

It's the Sunday Sport so I'm guessing the latter

BlodwynPig

The man in the picture is not called Pete and is not married to the woman in the picture who is not called Helena

El Unicornio, mang

I mean, the whole premise of the story falls to bits when you actually think about it.

EOLAN

Maybe the next door neighbor was an NHS employee and she just wanted to escalate her show of appreciation.

El Unicornio, mang

Here's the full thing

"Cock-mad Helen"

"She'd been sucking off that brute next door who works at the gym"

Definitely fake.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on June 05, 2020, 01:23:24 PM

Definitely fake.

I'm not so sure... show your working out ;)

Thomas

The Sport is mostly pisstakes, isn't it? Enjoyable turns of phrase on occasion. 'Last week, I came back in after applauding and Helen had spunk all round her mouth.'

Quote'I ran my helmet under cold water straight away but I'm still in agony and can barely walk. It's covered in blisters. I may never be able to have sex with a pasty again.'

Last night we approached Gregg's store in Norwich's trendy Leicester Street shopping area to get the company's response, but the shop had already closed for the evening.

idunnosomename

who the fuck buys the sport is what i want to know. is it some sort of money laundering operation now

Thomas

Surely a covert branch of Viz.

El Unicornio, mang

I wonder how one gets to be a fake person in one of these stories? Friends of the editors? I don't think I'd take any money to have people on the street thinking I'm "that bloke who fucked a Greggs pasty".

Wonderful Butternut

QuoteI stuck 9 creme eggs up my bum.

Like it would somehow be structurally compromised a ludicrous activity if it was only 8 creme egss.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on June 05, 2020, 01:31:34 PM
I wonder how one gets to be a fake person in one of these stories? Friends of the editors? I don't think I'd take any money to have people on the street thinking I'm "that bloke who fucked a Greggs pasty".

I think someone on here said they are taken from police mugshots?

Anyway, reading the Sport today is like watching Chris Morris in the mid-90s, brilliant

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 05, 2020, 02:03:20 PM
I think someone on here said they are taken from police mugshots?

Ah, that makes sense, for the ones like the three Thomas posted, at least

idunnosomename

i think sometimes they just whip them offline with no permission or anything and it's amazing they never seem to get sued but maybe they give you like £100 if you complain. they're not stock photos obviously

beanheadmcginty

Yeah I did some reverse image searching a few years ago and all the mugshot type photos in the Sport were from America, primarily death row inmates so rather unlikely to find out or sue.

Thomas

BlodwynPig

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on June 05, 2020, 03:26:30 PM
Yeah I did some reverse image searching a few years ago and all the mugshot type photos in the Sport were from America, primarily death row inmates so rather unlikely to find out or sue.

those ones above look like British scum, though

Fambo Number Mive

jobotic

For the NHS' last ever anniversary?

Twonty Gostelow

Dress Down Clapday.

daf

thenoise

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 05, 2020, 01:30:08 PM
who the fuck buys the sport is what i want to know. is it some sort of money laundering operation now

I'm pretty sure the only part of the Sport that makes any money is the wankline ads and adverts for 'massage parlours' in the back few pages.
Basically it's a directory for brothels, as frequented by truck drivers and tradesmen, with a few pages of jokes at the beginning, dressed up as a newspaper to get past the censors.