Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:43:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Prince George whimsy [split topic]

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, March 27, 2020, 12:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Twit 2 on March 29, 2020, 11:15:55 AM
There is some fine work here.

It is...and of course it is referring to the long dead infant Prince George William of Britain (1717-1718) [Polyp on the heart]

Barry Admin

Would not be hard to post content like this in the appropriate place - where it is actually appreciated - especially considering the poster has made this site an absolutely intolerable chore for the last 8-12 months, with his constant snideness, thread gatekeeping and backseat moderating of others.

The continual references to "spastics" need to stop. This will also obviously be ignored. Again.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I apologise for posting all of this in an inappropriate thread. I wasn't drunk as you suspected, just struggling to get to sleep the other night and felt it would be a good way of emptying my remaining mental energy. I appreciate you don't need to be dealing with that right now so sorry for creating a situation. We all have things going on personally that aren't always at the forefront, so I will try to be more considerate.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 29, 2020, 11:58:14 AM
We all have things going on personally that aren't always at the forefront, so I will try to be more considerate.

I'd welcome a sincere apology, but that looks like a nice bit of concern trolling there.

Please just leave me alone, and stop with the constant passive-agressive attempts to annoy me - which this may or may not have been, I dunno.  But seriously, just stop trekking round after me (and others) to sneer at me in threads I enjoy, I've had enough of it.

Edit: just to add also another main bone of contention is the deliberate circumventing of the rule regarding not mentioning banned members, recently. This is someone who still routinely and regualrly harasses me behind the scenes, partly because you guys still insist on giving these people so much attention. Just stop trying to wind me up the time. And this is like at least the fourth time I've had to remove references to "spastics" from your posts; contempt for me does not give you carte blanche to post whatever you like on here.