Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,470
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:50:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris Johnson has the virus!!!

Started by Danger Man, March 27, 2020, 11:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danger Man

Please please please ..........

QuoteBORIS Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus, Downing Street said today.
A Downing Street spokesperson said: "After experiencing mild symptoms yesterday, the Prime Minister was tested for coronavirus on the personal advice of England's Chief Medical Officer, Professor Chris Whitty.
"The test was carried out in No 10 by NHS staff and the result of the test was positive.

BlodwynPig

alan nagsworth

That poor brave man. My thoughts are with him.

greencalx

He may be a horrible cunt, but even he doesn't deserve to die of this. Which of course he won't because he'll be BUPAd to the max and won't have to fight a pensioner off a ventilator.

Buelligan

He's probably just saying it so's he can lie in bed playing tetris until it's all over and then emerge, the bloody but unbowed hero.

Cuellar

shiftwork2

imitationleather

When I had the 'vid I felt pretty rough but kept saying to myself, "This may be bad, but I reckon if I was a fat blonde posh cunt with no soul who looks like Jimmy Savile after a diet of pure Greggs I'd be in serious trouble."

The optics don't look good. Please pull through, mate. :(

Funcrusher

Enjoy your herd immunity, you Etonian fucktard.

Dr Trouser

Does this mean he's been having sex with Prince Charles?

phantom_power

Let's hope he had a nice big viral load due to his rubbish management of the situation

KennyMonster

So who's in charge now?
(Stephen Fry? Michael Palin?)

Alberon

I don't care if he lives or dies, except for wanting to know what reptilian fucktard is in line to replace him while he is incapacitated (more than normal that is) or dead.

pancreas

Quote from: greencalx on March 27, 2020, 11:22:26 AM
He may be a horrible cunt, but even he doesn't deserve to die of this. Which of course he won't because he'll be BUPAd to the max and won't have to fight a pensioner off a ventilator.

What? Of course he deserves to die of it! Pin your courage to the sticking place, you fucking weed.

EOLAN

So is Dominic Raab taking over now as the underling of the other Dominic.

Petey Pate

Quote from: KennyMonster on March 27, 2020, 11:29:28 AM
So who's in charge now?
(Stephen Fry? Michael Palin?)

Corbyn to assume power as caretaker PM.

BlodwynPig

"Mild Symptoms" like Charles.

Fuck sake COVID, you brown-nosing fuckweasel

Buelligan

But it's early days.  Anything could happen.

EasyToType

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: greencalx on March 27, 2020, 11:22:26 AM

Generally this hypocrisy doesn't go unnoticed. Diabetic NHS patients (depending where they live) found it easier to get Freestyle Libre CGM's after May was seen with one.

Cuellar

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 27, 2020, 11:30:05 AM

They're just saying that to keep our morale up

Don't die Boris :(

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Dr Trouser on March 27, 2020, 11:28:05 AM
Does this mean he's been having sex with Prince Charles?
I imagine Charles has a much better chance of recovery. Reptiles have better recovery than cunts.

idunnosomename

looking forward to bonkers bozza giving the nation an address from his sofa under a blanket, with a pack of ice on his head, a thermometer out of the corner of his mouth, a bottle of lucozade and a red bucket to be sick in next to him on the floor

"hiya folks! bit under the weather, but together, we'll get covid done!!" *TWO THUMBS UP*

Dr Trouser

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 27, 2020, 11:30:05 AM

I hope I get the special celebrity strain like Chas, BoJo, Tom Hanks etc. have, it seems fine. Not sure I want the prole strain that everyone else seems to get.

massive bereavement

I don't believe he has it, it's an excuse for him to go back into hiding. I reckon he was bored of doing the daily broadcasts.

Butchers Blind

phantom_power

Surely if he has it then a fair amount of the government will have it as well. Shame

Cuellar

Quote from: phantom_power on March 27, 2020, 11:34:14 AM
Surely if he has it then a fair amount of the government will have it as well. Shame

Exactly. Very troubling. :(