Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:51:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris Johnson has the virus!!!

Started by Danger Man, March 27, 2020, 11:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olliebean

I don't know about anyone else, but I've just been assuming he was going to get it/already had it for a while now, given how he clearly doesn't have a fucking clue how important it is to take precautions. "Came as a shock," my arse.

And, as has been pointed out elsewhere, he doesn't have the virus that all the rest of us are getting. He has the one where you get premium medical care from the outset no matter how mild your symptoms are, and no problems getting food, and you don't lose any of your income or have any financial problems whatsoever.

phantom_power

The right are having a fucking field day taking the moral high ground over every left wing person that doesn't give out their thoughts and prayers.

jobotic

Quote from: phantom_power on March 28, 2020, 10:19:45 AM
The right are having a fucking field day taking the moral high ground over every left wing person that doesn't give out their thoughts and prayers.

Fuck em.

"Nonchalant Johnson". Think we've all at that at some point, eh lads?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/27/nonchalant-boris-johnson-accused-of-covid-19-complacency

BlodwynPig

I don't believe him to be a nonchalant, but he does know plenty in his party

olliebean

The annoying thing is everyone's going to fucking love him for this, good old Boris, showing the Blitz spirit, getting the virus along with the rest of us, proves he's just like us doesn't it? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

H-O-W-L

Will they roll him into a plague pit like the rest of us?

Sebastian Cobb

Meanwhile Putin takes precautions.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: H-O-W-L on March 28, 2020, 12:19:47 PM
Will they roll him into a plague pit like the rest of us?

Dead in a plague pit

Blue Jam

Quote from: phantom_power on March 28, 2020, 10:19:45 AM

Wishing death on Boris Johnson is intolerance. Wishing death on Greta Thunberg is just a bit of banter.

So much for the right not being the snowflakes who can't take a joke.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: olliebean on March 28, 2020, 12:13:40 PM
The annoying thing is everyone's going to fucking love him for this, good old Boris, showing the Blitz spirit, getting the virus along with the rest of us, proves he's just like us doesn't it? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

That's the real kick in the nuts about all of this, they won't fucking shut up about brave Boris once he pulls through even when it's his own stupid fault in the first place.

olliebean

Oh fuck me, #clapforboris is trending. It mainly seems to be trending because of more sensible people ridiculing and rubbishing it, but it's an actual thing that some people are trying to make happen at 8pm tomorrow. I'd better not hear any clapping or cheering in earshot of my house tomorrow evening.

<edit> #booforboris is also trending, for what it's worth. Really doing well at bringing the country together, isn't he?

massive bereavement

How about everybody sets fire to their bog rolls for Boris.
Build big massive bonfires of bog rolls in the middle of the streets.
If you love him so much, make that sacrifice.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: massive bereavement on March 28, 2020, 09:41:32 PM
How about everybody sets fire to their bog rolls for Boris.
Build big massive bonfires of bog rolls in the middle of the streets.
If you love him so much, make that sacrifice.

Almost as daft as when all them trump fans posted photos of them pouring their cereal down the bog.

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 28, 2020, 09:52:45 PM
Almost as daft as when all them trump fans posted photos of them pouring their cereal down the bog.

??

olliebean

Well at least if I hear any approbation tonight I can make a note of which neighbours to shun in the future.

evilcommiedictator

Quote from: olliebean on March 28, 2020, 09:30:24 PM
Oh fuck me, #clapforboris is trending

Don't you get herd immunity to the Clap after you've had it more than 10 times?

KennyMonster

Quote from: olliebean on March 28, 2020, 09:30:24 PM
Oh fuck me, #clapforboris is trending. It mainly seems to be trending because of more sensible people ridiculing and rubbishing it, but it's an actual thing that some people are trying to make happen at 8pm tomorrow. I'd better not hear any clapping or cheering in earshot of my house tomorrow evening.

<edit> #booforboris is also trending, for what it's worth. Really doing well at bringing the country together, isn't he?

Oh, I thought it was a campaign to get our PM infected with as many VDs as possible?

Judging by his verbal delivery, syphillis has already been ticked off the list years ago.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Boris Johnson passes crucial 'not as bad as Hitler' test.

idunnosomename

At least Hitler could keep himself smartened up!!!!!

thenoise

I'm a bit fucked off with these old cunts continually comparing this pandemic to the second world war.  Is that really the best comparison you have?

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

The fuck do ye insist on bigging up Churchill, he hated the working class and was a colossal racist.

idunnosomename

The thing you need to realise about Dan Hodges is he is genuinely incredibly stupid

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 29, 2020, 10:49:00 AM
The thing you need to realise about Dan Hodges is he is genuinely incredibly stupid desperate for attention and relevance beyond any other consideration

BlodwynPig