Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:33:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris Johnson has the virus!!!

Started by Danger Man, March 27, 2020, 11:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

I think of the major world leaders the only ones I'd like to die is Trump, because he is dangerously incompetent and Putin, because he's dangerously competent.

Bronzy

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on April 06, 2020, 09:09:38 PM
It is a bit uncomftable watching people on here reveling in the potential death of our Prime Minister. Just think if this person of privalge in the number one postion in the country cannot survive the Virus given all the resources bought to bear on him, what chance do your loved ones have if they should catch the Virus. We shouldn't be wishing anyone Dies.

Sums up how I feel as well.

Dewt

Quote from: madhair60 on April 06, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
Please, god, do not take Boris. please god have some compassion and spare our prime minister. god, please, please god, please, god not boris. please god. god. god.
On this, the day of your birthday!

chveik

It is a bit uncomftable watching people on here reveling in the potential death of our Prime Minister. Just think if this person of privalge in the number one postion in the country cannot survive the Virus given all the resources bought to bear on him, what chance do your loved ones have if they should catch the Virus. We shouldn't be wishing anyone Dies.

we're aware of the 'chances'. people of a high profile have already died.

C_Larence

Quote from: Alberon on April 06, 2020, 09:11:41 PM
I think of the major world leaders the only ones I'd like to die is Trump, because he is dangerously incompetent and Putin, because he's dangerously competent.

Bibi because he's a cunt

Captain Z

Well they are. Wishing won't do anything to change that, professional leadership and funding of appropriate resources might.

Fabian Thomsett

Keir Starmer killed the Prime Minister. Everything else will be a footnote.

Dewt

Quote from: Bronzy on April 06, 2020, 09:12:11 PM
Sums up how I feel as well.
What is it like to have objectively wrong feelings?

I understand what you're saying, but all the same if BoJo actually dies from this I think my heart would burst with joy.

Danger Man

Quote from: madhair60 on April 06, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
Please, god, do not take Boris. please god have some compassion and spare our prime minister. god, please, please god, please, god not boris. please god. god. god.

A birthday you'll never forget!

Wonderful Butternut

The man is a complete bag of shit who has spent his whole life pushing political philosophies that damage the lives of millions of people just so him and his buddies can be slightly better off. I'm not going to judge people for finding the idea of him drowning to death in his own mucas a bit cathartic.

Jasha

Dirty boy should've learnt to wash his hands then

Bronzy

Quote from: Dewt on April 06, 2020, 09:13:18 PM

What is it like to be a snide prick?

BlodwynPig

Its Morrisian - we're not sneering at Boris, but those bleeding hearts in the post above yours

EasyToType

weekender

Quote from: Dewt on April 06, 2020, 09:13:18 PM

What is it like to have feelings?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: imitationleather on April 06, 2020, 09:11:17 PM
It really reminds me of when Jade Goody was ill.

They were both bumbling gobshites but one of them was acting up to a system they were subservient to while the other one did that so they could be in charge of it.

Dewt

Quote from: Bronzy on April 06, 2020, 09:14:51 PM
Oh my god I cannot begin to tell you. One highlight is that you get to absolutely ream people who aren't as good as you, using your words. It's like having the power to reach an arm out through their devices and give them a little well-deserved slap. I really appreciate that you showed an interest because honestly it's just fucking magical.

C_Larence

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 06, 2020, 09:14:53 PM
Its Morrisian - we're not sneering at Boris, but those bleeding hearts in the post above yours

I was saying Boo-oris

Danger Man

He wanted to be 1940's Churchill and now he's 1960's Churchill

Funcrusher

He's arguably one of the most dangerous people in the country, combining ultra right wing sympathies which will likely cause further austerity and further shrinking of the state and selling off of assets to the rich, with a populist appeal that no other politician of his ilk has, which gives him huge leeway to get away with just about anything it seems no matter how heinous. His death could potentially shift this country's future path. No other current Tory has the Trump style appeal that he has. Wouldn't be sorry to see the back of that.

Bronzy

Am I the baddie here

Really confused at the moment

massive bereavement

Being this close to death, he might change his ways and become like Jesus and bring about world peace and harmony.

EasyToType

Quote from: Funcrusher on April 06, 2020, 09:17:39 PM
He's arguably one of the most dangerous people in the country, combining ultra right wing sympathies which will likely cause further austerity and further shrinking of the state and selling off of assets to the rich, with a populist appeal that no other politician of his ilk has, which gives him huge leeway to get away with just about anything it seems no matter how heinous. His death could potentially shift this country's future path. No other current Tory has the Trump style appeal that he has. Wouldn't be sorry to see the back of that.

Ultra right wing. Hmm

weekender

Quote from: Bronzy on April 06, 2020, 09:14:51 PM

You know that moment where you've pushed enough buttons in a thread, and then you want to run away hoping other people get banned?

Well, being a snide prick is a bit like that.

Alberon

Sky News are reporting he isn't on a ventilator.

Quote from: Funcrusher on April 06, 2020, 09:17:39 PM
Do you really believe that? Boris is just a figure head of a system that is broken. You really think chopping the head off stops the Tory machine?

Thursday

I don't actually wish death on anyone, I just think he's one of few people it's absolutely fair game to make jokes about.

Danger Man

Quote from: Bronzy on April 06, 2020, 09:18:18 PM
Am I the baddie here

Really confused at the moment

Chill out and have a soyshake, you Simp!