Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:22:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris Johnson has the virus!!!

Started by Danger Man, March 27, 2020, 11:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasha

Wonder who Gove's on the blower to promising to back their campaign

chveik

Quote from: EasyToType on April 06, 2020, 09:19:15 PM
Ultra right wing. Hmm

really impressed by your low-effort dipshit persona. keep up the good work.

weekender

Also some cunt has got a noisy dog outside, going to smash them with a hammer now.

Which should I smash first, dog or human?

Butchers Blind

I am delighted to hear Boris is ill.

Bronzy

Quote from: weekender on April 06, 2020, 09:19:34 PM
You know that moment where you've pushed enough buttons in a thread, and then you want to run away hoping other people get banned?

Well, being a snide prick is a bit like that.

Don't want anyone banned if that's what you're suggesting

Stopped caring that much about this about 15 minutes ago, to be honest

But I feel I have to keep going because I already started

EasyToType

Quote from: chveik on April 06, 2020, 09:21:20 PM
really impressed by your low-effort dipshit persona. keep up the good work.

Ta

Dewt

Quote from: Bronzy on April 06, 2020, 09:18:18 PM
Am I the baddie here

Really confused at the moment
Not really but really your sentiment is wrong. Somebody dying despite having access to privileged treatment isn't a sign of how dangerous this virus is in general. It's just not how this operates. It helps to be able to get to a ventilator etc., but this isn't any kind of a marker. It doesn't scale with money. And given that Boris is such a cunt that people are going to be fighting even more for treatment and economic survival because of him, you should expect to be on the receiving end of a bit of verbal.

greencalx

Someone on my Fb feed has posted "Boris we really need you now" and a photo of a Union Jack hanging from what I assume is their house.

Wtf?

Bronzy

Quote from: Danger Man on April 06, 2020, 09:20:34 PM
Chill out and have a soyshake, you Simp!

Soyboy sounds quite cool to me, like a fashion brand

batwings

Still reckon he's faking it. Cunt's doubling down cos he got rumbled.

Jasha

Quote from: Alberon on April 06, 2020, 09:19:59 PM
Sky News are reporting he isn't on a ventilator.

Just waiting for it to be sterilised after kicking the previous piccaninnie off it

Bronzy

Quote from: Dewt on April 06, 2020, 09:22:28 PM
Not really but really your sentiment is wrong. Somebody dying despite having access to privileged treatment isn't a sign of how dangerous this virus is in general. It's just not how this operates. It helps to be able to get to a ventilator etc., but this isn't any kind of a marker. It doesn't scale with money. And given that Boris is such a cunt that people are going to be fighting even more for treatment and economic survival because of him, you should expect to be on the receiving end of a bit of verbal.

I agreed with more the first line and the last line, bit iffy on the middle bit but I thought I'd give him some support anyway

Cloud

Quote from: Bronzy on April 06, 2020, 09:18:18 PM
Am I the baddie here

Really confused at the moment

You must be new here.   If you're not hating everyone and everything and wishing death on your political enemies, you're the baddie!

FWIW I can't stomach wishing death on him either.  Don't like his policies, but don't wish the pain on his loved ones, or the general wish for it to kill more 55 year olds (viruses don't discriminate on a host's politics or personality).  Or from a less bleeding heart perspective: if someone with that much privilege in that kind of position of importance carks it, what chance do the rest of us have?

I hope he pulls through and uses it as a turning point to care more for the NHS, take things like this more seriously in future and give more of a shit about others.  Rather have someone in charge who's learned a lesson than another fresh faced Tory who thinks he's invincible.

Bronzy

Quote from: weekender on April 06, 2020, 09:21:47 PM
Also some cunt has got a noisy dog outside, going to smash them with a hammer now.

Which should I smash first, dog or human?

What breed

The human I mean

touchingcloth

Intensive care? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YEEEEESSSS.

Urinal Cake

Love how the news has always been late and underplayed. Dude is probably on his death bed.

Wonderful Butternut

Maybe when he pulls through this he'll have a new found appreciation for the NHS and won't try to privatise it and de facto sell it to the Yanks... LOL WHO AM I KIDDING!?

thenoise

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on April 06, 2020, 09:09:38 PM
It is a bit uncomftable watching people on here reveling in the potential death of our Prime Minister. Just think if this person of privalge in the number one postion in the country cannot survive the Virus given all the resources bought to bear on him, what chance do your loved ones have if they should catch the Virus. We shouldn't be wishing anyone Dies.

I'd be worried about my relatives if the fittest healthiest and most isolated person in Britain died of it. A fat upper middle aged man who shakes hands for a living and travels extensively has to be in the high risk camp no matter how many people he has looking after him. You can provide a man with his own private wash basin but you can't make him wash his hands.

I found this thread both distasteful and hilarious. Can't we have both?

ollyboro

Killer virus, or no killer virus, they'd have to give him a state send off. As much as I don't like the man, or his politics, or his hair, I do think he should have the works. A big cathedral, Elton John, crusts cut off the sarnies....the fucking lot. However, if the 2 metres distance rule is still in force....even a couple of hundred arseholes waving their plastic Union Flags could mean hundreds of miles of them. Anycunt stood outside my house, crying into a Tyne Tees camera whilst holding a selfie stick, will be shooed away and no mistake.

machotrouts

Boris Johnson has died as a precaution

weekender

Quote from: Bronzy on April 06, 2020, 09:22:05 PM
Don't want anyone banned if that's what you're suggesting

Wasn't suggesting anything of the sort, just pissing around.

Haven't you gone mad yet from staying indoors for this long?

Hitler was very good at politics.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: ollyboro on April 06, 2020, 09:26:56 PM
Killer virus, or no killer virus, they'd have to give him a state send off. As much as I don't like the man, or his politics, or his hair, I do think he should have the works. A big cathedral, Elton John, crusts cut off the sarnies....the fucking lot. However, if the 2 metres distance rule is still in force....even a couple of hundred arseholes waving their plastic Union Flags could mean hundreds of miles of them. Anycunt stood outside my house, crying into a Tyne Tees camera whilst holding a selfie stick, will be shooed away and no mistake.

Fuck that just cunt him in a plague pit.

Funcrusher

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on April 06, 2020, 09:20:02 PM
Do you really believe that? Boris is just a figure head of a system that is broken. You really think chopping the head off stops the Tory machine?

I believe that, yes. The huge public appeal that the LOL Boris brand that he's built has and the power that level of populist appeal has is truly scary, same as with Trump. No one else in the Tory party has the same appeal.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Captain Crunch on April 06, 2020, 09:08:59 PM
It only took two minutes but this is already doing the rounds:

did you seriously not make that. laughed out loud

BlodwynPig

Bronzy

Never really hated anyone that much really, just never felt strongly enough

I don't really have emotions though so that's probably just me

honeychile

Fair's fair. We all banged on about how Corbyn saw off two tory prime ministers, but Starmer's not hanging around. Really re-evaluating the guy now.