Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,343
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:24:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris Johnson has the virus!!!

Started by Danger Man, March 27, 2020, 11:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Someone PM me when he goes please. Of to bed

Danger Man

Suddenly my finishing X-Com TFTD doesn't seem that important anymore.

weekender

They probably mucked about with this sort of thing with Kitchener's finger, moustache and hat.

weekender

Quote from: Jittlebags on April 06, 2020, 09:52:54 PM
It's a wake up call really though isn't it. Lot of people treating the pandemic as a bit of a jolly if you ask me.

I'm treating this thread as a jolly, the actual pandemic less so.

Stay safe all, goodnight.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteIt's a wake up call really though isn't it.

Of 2 bed now

cheers

Phil_A

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on April 06, 2020, 09:41:05 PM
(deep breath)

"Chancellor Rishi Sunak said his thoughts were with the prime minister and his pregnant partner, Carrie Symonds, and that Mr Johnson would "come out of this even stronger"."

I have to admit I was expecting something much more body horrific, e.g. Boris being re-born fully grown from his partner's womb like the giant baby-man from Lars Von Triers' The Kingdom.

idunnosomename

i hope.............................

..... HE LIVES!!!

poo

I'd nurse him alright. Right up the fucking arse. My bellend is gonna explode if I think about BoJo any more. What I'd give for five minutes under his gown snogging those gorgeous bollocks.

idunnosomename

not really i hope he dies hahaha

Cold Meat Platter

Sickening behaviour in this thread. I suppose you lot would have been laughing and joking when Hitler took poison, shot himself and then went on fire in a ditch.
Well, some of us have more empathy than that.

idunnosomename

SteveDave

Christ alive, all of lefty Twitter is doubling down on the "I might not agree with his politics but this is different" bollocks.

poo

Santa and Boris, my dream fuck party.

kalowski

Raab utterly shitting himself on BBC News. Actually this is pretty insane. I cannot wish death on anyone, even Roy Keane.
The way this has been reported does seem fishy to me. Does anyone go to ICU just "in case" they need ventilation?
I actually think he's dead.

pancreas

Boris Johnson. The best prime minister we barely had.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteDoes anyone go to ICU just "in case" they need ventilation?

The Prime Minister of a country?

idunnosomename

left twitter only being careful now they are in opposition again and centrist twitter been giving #prayersforboris all week

jobotic

He can probably go to ICU just in case. They probably tipped someone out just in case.

imitationleather

He can't die while there's still so many rough posh women aged 25 - 35 for him to impregnate.

poo

Santa banging me missionary and cumming on my spunking cock that Boris has been edging for the hour  I've had my canines buried in his rectum.

Cold Meat Platter

Imagine how excited Limmy must be. The ultimate charity do post.

idunnosomename

i could do the fucking job he's doing. you just need to do a few to cameras going "hi folks" and give a thumbs up

Funcrusher

Dominic Cummings chairing a meeting of his top team tomorrow. All attendees required to watch Weekend at Bernies in preparation.

Jittlebags

Boris is the same age as me, so I'm bricking it if I get the virus.

But, there's almost like a relentless narrative unfolding though, that the man who strived for so long to be Prime Minister might make history in a way non-one could have predicted.

Personally I hope he pulls through.

Bronzy

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on April 06, 2020, 10:10:24 PM
Imagine how excited Limmy must be. The ultimate charity do post.

He said he's stopped doing them

Bet he's raging right now

massive bereavement

Aren't Covidders on ICU's for an average of two weeks?

poo

Hope he ends up in an iron lung. A crotchless iron lung.

Emma Raducanu

If he survives, how long would it take to recover from intensive care? I'm sure I heard it can take a year back to full health? So regardless of whether he lives or dies, can he realistically return as prime minister?

Shoulders?-Stomach!