Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:23:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris Johnson has the virus!!!

Started by Danger Man, March 27, 2020, 11:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewt

This is great news (as long as he doesn't get a sympathy/solidarity play out of it)

imitationleather

Quote from: Dewt on March 27, 2020, 04:04:46 PM
This is great news (as long as he doesn't get a sympathy/solidarity play out of it)

Agreed. It's all very funny as long as he never recovers.

shiftwork2

Quote from: Dewt on March 27, 2020, 04:04:46 PM

Unfortunately, how could he not?  It'll give him tremendous personal credibility.  We're all in this together etc.  Worst possible timing.  Unless he does actually end up in ICU.

imitationleather

Probably doesn't have it. Just yet more 1000D chess from Benedict Cumberbatch's Dominic Cummings.

Dewt

Boris Gone-Soon[nb]was this in an optimistic politics thread from last year? I feel like I did not come up with this[/nb]

batwings

Chief Medical Officer has it now (self-isolating with symptoms so maybe not COVID-19?)

Blue Jam

How do we know he really does have the 'vid and isn't just skiving?

batwings

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 27, 2020, 04:24:43 PM

He has a note from himself.

Alberon

Don't talk about our glorious leaders like that, Paulie.

Blue Jam

Are we sure he isn't just sweating and breathless from shagging?

Danger Man

QuoteMr Johnson is in the flat above 11 Downing Street, which is now sealed off.
He is working from the office and study in No 11, with meals and work being left at the door of the flat, Mr Johnson's official spokesman said.
The prime minister's fiancée Carrie Symonds, who is several months pregnant, is also self-isolating, although it is not known if they are still living together.

Has he dumped her already???

BlodwynPig

April 1st: "Report coming from No. 11 Downing Street that the work left for Boris outside the sealed off room in which he is self-isolation has been building up for several days leading some to speculate if the Prime Minister my have succumbed to the virus.

However, staff noted that the meals have disappeared almost as quickly as they have been delivered"

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 27, 2020, 04:24:43 PM

He's not Chief Pharmacist.

Thursday

Imagine if so many Tory MP's died they had to have another election.

batwings

Lord Buckethead for PM. There's no way he's getting it.

jobotic

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on March 27, 2020, 04:26:20 PM

Yes. Yes you are.

I know you won't answer this Paulie, unless it's with something you've copied about Grandpa Semtex, but are you pleased with the way your lot have handled this? Feel confident that what they've done is the best that could have been done?

idunnosomename

Quote from: Thursday on March 27, 2020, 04:56:51 PM
Imagine if so many Tory MP's died they had to have another election.
gonna need a bigger bucket

Blue Jam

Quote from: jobotic on March 27, 2020, 05:54:28 PM
I know you won't answer this Paulie

...so maybe stop feeding an obvious low-effort troll? Arrrggghhh.

Pseudopath

I BET IT DID KUENNSBERG, YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS. I BET IT FUCKING DID.

shiftwork2

Didn't he joke about 'operation Last Gasp' or something?  Let's hope he's wheezing to death right now.

idunnosomename

i dont know this thing about the press being less toadying and credulous

https://twitter.com/jessbrammar/status/1243500232492670977

Twit 2

Quote from: jobotic on March 27, 2020, 05:54:28 PM
I know you won't answer this Paulie, unless it's with something you've copied about Grandpa Semtex, but are you pleased with the way your lot have handled this? Feel confident that what they've done is the best that could have been done?

Is this representative of their best work?

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 27, 2020, 04:46:31 PM
Are we sure he isn't just sweating and breathless from shagging?
ah jesus why'd you have to say that

now i have to picture leo varadkar fucking his fella as a palate cleanser

Jittlebags

Quote from: Danger Man on March 27, 2020, 04:51:11 PM
Has he dumped her already???

She's fucked off to their holiday home in Chequers apparently. The scousers and mancs cruising down the A55 to their second homes are being turned back by the rozzers apparently. Succeeding where Meibion Glyndwr didn't.

idunnosomename

as a member of the tolerant left, i am wanking furiously to hasten his painful demise