Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:36:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Megg Mogg & Owl in Quarantine

Started by DocDaneeka, March 27, 2020, 04:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: boki on July 25, 2020, 03:13:06 PM
Absolutely lost it at, "You're terrible at identifying the ages of women, and you're terrible at this job!"
Just read the last strip. Nearly died at that also.

idunnosomename

it was "wizard's-sleeve anus" that did it for me

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 25, 2020, 10:24:57 PM
it was "wizard's-sleeve anus" that did it for me
It's the face on Owl. You can hear the deadpan delivery of that utterly savage line.

imitationleather

Really just so great. I can't believe it's still consistently up to such a high standard.

Does anyone know how long this plans to continue? The workrate is relentless.

idunnosomename

Well I think it's gone on longer than he expected because how much 2020 has developed beyond panic-buying toilet rolls. So much inspiration to draw on.

garbed_attic

This is becoming like the On Cinema 'The Trial'! The past is not done with the cast.

PlanktonSideburns

Love how seemingly out of nowhere a parody of Netflix documentaries gets lobbed in the mix and it's as sharp and planned out as some entire Web comics. Totally convincing world building and deftness. Hanselmann is God of this world

Thomas

I haven't followed this for long, but it's amazing how up-to-date and relevant it manages to be with each strip. In our instant world of fleeting tweets and fads and trending topics, cultural references can be staid and predictable, going out of date as the Twitter-hours pass - but this is continually on the ball, always fresh and grimly hilarious.

madhair60

idunnosomename

I was wondering all day about that build-a-bear workshop bag

GoblinAhFuckScary

The Mollusk

That's definitely a cock ring Drac proposed with

Mister Six

Well Jones is ready for it, judging by his... reaction.

Ian's arm continues to slay me. That Build-a-Bear bag set-up really paid off. This strip is incredible.

PlanktonSideburns

only just noticed all their boners in the last panel. brilliant

I only just remembered that Joe Exotic had a triple wedding. To two other guys.

idunnosomename

i know megg didnt wash her pussy and fucked about playing a children's game, but mogg is still the dickhead here. deserves to be lumbered with the rent

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 01, 2020, 02:26:29 AM
i know megg didnt wash her pussy and fucked about playing a children's game, but mogg is still the dickhead here. deserves to be lumbered with the rent

Absolutely. Reminds me very much of an old pal who went down some extremely dark paths.

In the comments: "Poochie died on his way to his home planet"

The Mollusk

Proper howled at the last panel in today's strip. 9 panels of Breaking Bad bleakness and then that. Fantastic.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Umm. Think this one has legit crossed the line for me

idunnosomename

let's not jump to conclusions how it got in his mouth ok. just enjoy "MASH"

The Mollusk

You propose with an engagement ring though right? Not a wedding ring. So we can at least probably rule out Jaxon swallowing a cock ring.

13 schoolyards

I know they're just lines on paper on a screen but Megg and Booger's shocked expressions in today's final panel were the best character acting I've seen this year

Chedney Honks

Hahaha your gonna love this one I'm referring to

Oh my God
Spoiler alert
he finally produced Susan and...Verjonica? Which I guess means nobody's aged since Bad Gateway cos she's still a baby. I love that Susan's face is totally covered so it doesn't conflict with any previous or future depictions.
[close]

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 09, 2020, 02:02:14 AM
god that ian panel. :(

He was a prick to my beautiful baby boy Jaxon. Fuck him.