Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:10:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Megg Mogg & Owl in Quarantine

Started by DocDaneeka, March 27, 2020, 04:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

im totally hooked on this now, it has everything. its sexy, discusting thrilling and moving at the same time

Mister Six

This is killing me. When's the next episode up?

PlanktonSideburns

He said he's too hungover to do one today

idunnosomename

haha fuck me i missed when owl knees hairless jones in the balls the buttplug flies outta his ass

idunnosomename

it's all gone wholesome and everyone is wearing clothes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_tK-u6DvNl/

FOR NOW

Pink Gregory

the talking knife has returned?

Artie Fufkin

This has been just brilliant. I caught up with the whole quarantine shenanigans yesterday, and now reading real time. I love it so much.

spaghetamine

I like this new self-assured owl

brat-sampson

This has single-handedly gotten me into opening instagram every day. It's so good.

alan nagsworth

The "only 2 pregnancy tests per customer" restriction made me laugh.

This is so consistently brilliant. Even with some degree of forward planning it takes a great deal of writing chops to keep a story as fresh, funny, dark, sad and compelling as this, let alone condensing it perfectly to a strict ten panels and publishing a fresh one every day. Very impressive.

idunnosomename

Theres only so much this could be planned. He'll have whipped up a bit of an arc and maybe has a conclusion in mind, but basically it's long-term live extemporisation and i cant think of anything like it

And the dialog is always very funny

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: brat-sampson on May 07, 2020, 10:30:06 PM
This has single-handedly gotten me into opening instagram every day. It's so good.
Me too

Dewt

Haha fuck me,
Spoiler alert
abo-bo
[close]

ZoyzaSorris

Still loving this

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on May 01, 2020, 10:06:03 AM
He's a complete prick and deserves everything he gets.

Am I doing owl wrong? Could be cos im a complete prick too

idunnosomename

well he's like mark in peep show, isn't he? except more consistent in his traits that aren't ignored for a cheap joke (post S2)

i read through the whole thing again. i hope people i message on insta saying I think this is funny dont think im a weird pervert :(

i love werewolf jones having the moral calibre not to have sex with a child especially when it's his own son

Artie Fufkin

He gets so much shit, and just goes back for more, and joins in when it's others getting shit. I just love that bit in Megahex
Spoiler alert
where he gets pushed thru the drive thru in a shopping trolley, and just to make it worse for him, the make sure he cock is out.
[close]
I nearly died.

Dewt

Just having a little read of the comments under each post and...

hah no I am all set thank you very much though have a nice day

idunnosomename

today's wasn't funny but man was it intense

Mister Six

Quote from: Dewt on May 11, 2020, 08:11:59 PM
Just having a little read of the comments under each post and...

hah no I am all set thank you very much though have a nice day

Boy are they in the wrong place.

Finding my attention wavering now the attention is moving away from WWJ and Owl. Really just don't care about Megg or Mogg. Or Booger.

samadriel

Glinner! My worlds are colliding.

Mister Six

Quote from: samadriel on May 12, 2020, 12:46:51 AM
Glinner! My worlds are colliding.

Haha, shit, I read this message before looking at today's strip and clearly didn't absorb it, because I did a full on brain-spinning recoil at that panel. Amazing.

Dewt

I love that last frame of Owl reacting to glinner.

alan nagsworth

PlanktonSideburns

Almost clicked this thread before checking out today's one,  so glad I didn't

Dewt

Yeah you gotta check the Instagram before you open this thread every single time

PlanktonSideburns

This guy posts very regular every day so it's no bov

idunnosomename

Fucking hell that last react is superb. Also werewolf jones' boner from being infowars truthman

MojoJojo

Is Owl's hat a Breaking Bad reference ?

Artie Fufkin

^yep^ mentioned in a previous day's strip

Mister Six

Yeah, he's doing a Heisenberg, except instead of blue meth it's a singed wolfman with a dildo up his arse.