Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:58:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm inside your house

Started by Bazooka, March 27, 2020, 07:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Don't want to give you the willies but I'm in your house, I've been inside the walls for weeks, don't believe me?  Then how would I know:

- That money you leave on the side for the window cleaner keeps getting exchanged for Greek Drachmas, at the live rate.
-Your wife gives the Nazi salute before getting in the shower and strumming her bean.
-You scuttle around the house naked when it's empty, pretending to be a gargoyle.
-You asphyxiate yourself with a pasta necklace, spluttering 'Mamma mia' before blowing your load.

I'm leaving for the weekend, but I will reenter, please buy some more luncheon meat and a a bottle of cherryade for my return.

spaghetamine

If you've really been living inside the walls of my house for weeks, as you claim, then you will surely be aware of the area of the house that we refer to only as "the forbidden room?" Have you been in the forbidden room recently?

Bazooka

I was aware of a medium sized chamber, I couldn't quite get through the insulation which appeared to be made of a strange rubber material that smelled like aubergines. Once I've rejuvenated my burrowing apendhage, I'll be in that 'Forbidden room'.

spaghetamine

You'll do well to keep out of there, for your own sake.

popcorn

That's not forbidden, that's my room.