Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:47:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Seal farts after looking directly at me.

Started by Glebe, March 28, 2020, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

BlodwynPig

Johnny Yesno

Don't tell me what to do, you dirty old bollocks.

Pijlstaart

That isn't a seal. It is two different colours, like a pill capsule or a swizzels drumstick or half a battenberg, two colours, so it wouldn't be a seal. It is something else.

In primary school there was a hefty young boy called Alistair, loved the military and he started an insurgency called Alistair's army which forcibly enlisted or waged war upon playground citizens. I was unfit for a combat role, and my army duties were largely clerical. Alistair was eventually cornered by the fiercest dinner-lady whilst attempting to scale a stucco outbuilding, and as he was berated, I noted his immense quivering arse was at face-height and I went slap-happy on it, disciplinary, repeated two-hand slaps, I played the song of my ancestors upon him. Alistair was an inveterate soldier and an agent of chaos, he had no ideals and no values, and I wanted to punish him the way you'd punish a dog, because that was the only thing I thought he'd understand, but as I slapped I felt something stir within him, a haunting beautiful melody came forth from the darkness against my hands and face, and where I played percussion he played wind, strained at first, but rising in a triumphant brassy timbre. It was though we were connected, by song and by smell, my hair swept back and my eyelids forced upon. Incredibly emotive experience, honorable mention in the end of year review, 6/10.

They wouldn't know, Glebe.

Glebe

idunnosomename

Pingers

Twit 2

idunnosomename

i watched this on a collab work youtube account by accident and now it's the last watched thing in our history

easytarget

This thread made me want to find out what Seal has been up to.

Well, 22 years ago he released an album with this cover:

So. That's a thing we can all enjoy.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Pijlstaart on March 28, 2020, 05:32:57 PM
In primary school there was a hefty young boy called Alistair, loved the military and he started an insurgency called Alistair's army which forcibly enlisted or waged war upon playground citizens. I was unfit for a combat role, and my army duties were largely clerical. Alistair was eventually cornered by the fiercest dinner-lady whilst attempting to scale a stucco outbuilding, and as he was berated, I noted his immense quivering arse was at face-height and I went slap-happy on it, disciplinary, repeated two-hand slaps, I played the song of my ancestors upon him. Alistair was an inveterate soldier and an agent of chaos, he had no ideals and no values, and I wanted to punish him the way you'd punish a dog, because that was the only thing I thought he'd understand, but as I slapped I felt something stir within him, a haunting beautiful melody came forth from the darkness against my hands and face, and where I played percussion he played wind, strained at first, but rising in a triumphant brassy timbre. It was though we were connected, by song and by smell, my hair swept back and my eyelids forced upon. Incredibly emotive experience, honorable mention in the end of year review, 6/10.

Ah, you're a true artist, Pijly. Like myself, you're a lover not a fighter and, most importantly, a drummer at heart. Thank you for sharing this incredibly touching watershed moment.

Replies From View

There's a few deleted portions of Steve Reich's Different Trains that are mainly, if not entirely, all about seals farting and then looking directly into your eyes for a response.

In its original unedited form quite a manly album from ol' Reich boy