Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:50:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Podcast that I can no longer find

Started by tao of wub, March 28, 2020, 11:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao of wub

I listened to an excellent story on apple podcasts which features an American woman telling her story of taking lsd and playing in a community orchestral performance of Holst's The Planets.  Perhaps I like it because it reminds me of Bug's bunny operatic lunacy and Marvin the Martian, who knows..

Anyway it is good and I want to send the link to somebody, but, despite only listening to it a few weeks ago I am buggered if I can find it again..

Do any of you know?

On other matters, if you are baking bread using tins, I urge you to switch to dutch oven technology, you wont look back.

thenoise

Happens all the time, working my way through the backlog of a n interesting podcast only for it to be rudely removed from the internet/my phone/the world just as I get into it. Another example of how the rental/download as you go model is shit for cunts.

I've been buying whatever bread is left in Sansburys, but it's resulted in me bringing home some quite eccentric European breads, flatbreads, heavy Irish loaves etc. Pretty nice actually. Last night we had 'high protein pasta' which was nearly as bad as I feared, pretty tasty and I don't think I felt so lethargic afterwards.