Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,343
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:27:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Incel tips, tricks and experiences.

Started by Bazooka, March 29, 2020, 09:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Hiya, incel_prince69 here, I did a bit of market research and learnt this forum is a breeding ground for riddled incels, I thought we could share tips,tricks and experiences for being effective incels.

I just hate it when you call over the waitress for the bill, and as she goes to put it on the table, you quickly put your hand there and stroke hers, and then the bitch recoils in disgust.  Top tip: Don't give a tip.

I've got a map of where the Chads and Hunks live in my town,so every night at about 3am I knock on the door and run off, it's brilliant because the trick is nobody is at the door when it opens.  They must be fucking fuming, but that's what they get for having beautiful sex partners.

I sent an SMS text to Tina from S Club 7 asking if she wanted to go for a date at the Black Country Museum in Dudley, and that it would probably end up with kissing and cuddling.  I got no reply, might not have been her number, but this stuck up slag thinks she is better than me?  Probably going to send in a fake story to the papers about her that she's bankrupt, even though she isn't.

Anyway I hope we can get sharing, thanks, #incelsneversurrender