Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:58:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

POLICE STATE BRITAIN THREAD

Started by idunnosomename, March 29, 2020, 01:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

The response of the Cambridge CC is unimpressive.

weekender

My mother went into her garden *and* for a walk today, so I've grassed her to the filth.

I also got stopped by a policeman asking if me going to the garage to buy a bottle of wine was essential.  I had to explain to him about how alcoholism works, and that yes it possibly was because if I go from one extreme to another I could apparently face serious physical and mental risks.  He seemed to believe me.

imitationleather

I am very pleased this didn't happen when I was physically dependent on the booze. The addition of worrying about the police hassling me to the already massive social anxiety I had back then would have been most unwelcome.

SpiderChrist

Fuck. Driving into Cambridge to buy weed now seems like an unnecessary risk.

Twit 2

I drove into Norwich and bought half an ounce. Essential medication, Officer!

Sebastian Cobb

I got my weed posted in two airtight bags.

idunnosomename

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 12, 2020, 07:24:45 PM
I got my weed posted in two airtight bags.

currently investigating postal methods.

buttgammon

I doubt they're too bothered with stuff in the post provided the quantities are small. Friends of mine have got stuff sent in the mail and most of it arrived safe and sound - one or two packages didn't arrive, but they didn't receive so much as a note.

idunnosomename

peopel with blurry faces always cause trouble to be fair

BlodwynPig

Deserves an apology???

Officer needs retraining???

imitationleather

Do not threaten to fit someone up unless you're certain no one is filming is what you learn on day one of Cop College.

Dex Sawash

Video evidence of self defense there though. Grave jeopardy of no crime commited

Case for us all digging our own expectant graves there. Just beg Les Pigs to dump you in there wickedly quickly and mercifully.

idunnosomename

QuotePolice have said they are keen to trace a person who has been walking around a village dressed as a 17th Century plague doctor.

Residents of Hellesdon, near Norwich, have been both "terrified" and amused by the individual dressed in a black cloak, hat, and pointed beak-like mask.

Doctors treating those with the Black Death believed the mask acted as a filter against the disease.

Police said they would like to give the individual some "words of advice".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-52456180

idunnosomename

are you denying that he has a beaky face stuffed with aromatic delights to combat bad miasma

dissolute ocelot

Last Halloween all the young hipster males seemed to be dressed as plague doctors. Probably should shoot on sight, just to be safe.

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on April 29, 2020, 10:06:53 AM
Last Halloween all the young hipster males seemed to be dressed as plague doctors.

Gonna be Joe Exotic & Carole Baskin this year.

BlodwynPig

Terrified and amused

Terrified and amused

studpuppet

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 28, 2020, 10:45:54 PM

Looks like one of my mum's 'attempts' at fancy dress. (Her 'best' work was to put me in a hat and scarf plus my dad's dressing gown, and give me a cardboard box covered in tin foil with a piece of string attached to serve as K-9...)

Brundle-Fly

He should've at least, got himself a wheelbarrow, a bell and a catchphrase. Something like "Bring out your dead!' or "Oh, it's alright for some,"

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Maybe he's just a big fan of The Residents.

Sebastian Cobb

Copper looking a lot like they're using an escalation tactic on a polite and compliant black bloke.

https://twitter.com/AaronBastani/status/1266301967036329984