Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:17:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ways to stop a virus from mutating

Started by Replies From View, March 29, 2020, 02:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Come on guys let's find ways to stop this motherfucker mutating

that way, I reckon our immune systems will recognise it each time it pops around for a cup of tea and respond with NO CUNT LAST TIME YOU RAVIDGED MY LUNGS OR WHATNOT and instead of having a cup of tea it'll have to cope on the streets like our tramps

STOP YOUR FAKE CRYING - YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE TEA

so with this smart idea of mine, what do you reckon we could do to stop it mutating?  I reckon maybe take a plaster cast of the way it is now, then the next time we see it we force it into a ceramic suit of its own self.  Hey presto!  An immutable disease.  Yeah?  No?  Offer your own suggestions and save the world tonight!!

NoSleep

Stop factory farming would be a great help.

Replies From View

Quote from: NoSleep on March 29, 2020, 02:13:49 PM
Stop factory farming would be a great help.

Then they will breed in the open, in the fields, the streets and the woodlands, and we'll be overrun by so many factories we will be indistinguishable from China, with all its smog and home-spun diseases!  Is that what you would like?  Because it is what you will get!!

massive bereavement

Mister Six

Don't let it learn the secret of the ooze.

Buelligan

One ISP addy, one username.  End of.

Cerys

Tell it that it isn't cool any more, and that all the really good viruses are spreading by doing stuff that people actually like.  It'll be so embarrassed that it'll have to retreat for a while to work on its branding.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Don't evolve any animal or insect transmission vectors

...oh wait

Jasha

Quote from: Replies From View on March 29, 2020, 02:09:09 PM
that way, I reckon our immune systems will recognise it each time it pops around for a cup of tea and respond with NO CUNT LAST TIME YOU RAVIDGED MY LUNGS OR WHATNOT

Take the numbers off the front door then it won't know where to find you

Poobum

Have we tried having really, really shit cells so they don't even bother?

idunnosomename

well i dont have the virus so perhaps

Buelligan

Have one of those American-style family and friends' interventions, tell it it's about time it grew up, took control and did some mutating.

Need a comprehensive set of tax incentives.

NoSleep