Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:29:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Those BBC Idents

Started by Elderly Sumo Prophecy, March 29, 2020, 06:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

You know the ones that play for ten minutes when they transfer over to local news on the HD channels? Getting quite annoying now. The worst ones are "Cunts dancing to swing music" and "Cunts playing steel drums". I'm not bothered about the images, it's the looped audio that drives you insane. Can't they just put some ambient noise on instead or something?

Swing cunts:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=qmbG2LmE8Rs

Steel cunts:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Sqt4q_PAe4

Dewt

I didn't expect the swing cunts to be so sexy

Sebastian Cobb

Didn't even know they did this. I think 'cos there's a BBC One Scotland we get reporting Scotland in HD when the regional news is showing.

Christ knows why they can't switch to an upscaled version of the local news.

Dewt

All milfy and swinging they are.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Dewt on March 29, 2020, 10:22:33 PM
All milfy and swinging they are.

I'm sure they're very nice, I'd just like them to shut up.

notjosh

Not to mention those ramblers that just walk up to the screen and stare at you like you've just pitched up on Summerisle.

I must have watched at least 48 accumulative hours of this shite slumped in my chair after the six o'clock administrative pecking from that white-beaked vulture Huw Edwards, unable and unwilling to watch the grief-lacquered ventriloquist stump Peter Levy, regional dispenser of Look North, bark incorrectly intoned headlines about pensioners trying to pile into a closed down Little Chef outside Sleaford.

I always watch the swing dancing lady in red on the left, who is so utterly shit at dancing, but she looks nice, like a young spring time Raquel, look like she never swung a dance in her life, but someone said ey them beeb filmen a ident in town hall, get it down yer.

I always watch the volunteer lifeguards, look at that girl on the left she's getting mad swimming, she's going for it, body boring thru harsh wave out to France, for all she is worth, proper paddling, whilst they cunts in the middle stalling and frittering on the beach, twirling their authentic surfboards, going erm, what, I get wet now? i go in sea for telly?

And the steel drum band, fucking brilliant, bling blang percussive heaven, but look at that girl in glasses on the right, she is ruining it, looking at her steel drum compadres, aren't we all just a little bit amazing, banging spoons on metal, look we're on TV, we're the light that shines out of christ's wounds

we're the conduit between actual news that is happening and the one show. bing bong bing bang bang bang bung bong bing bung

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

holyzombiejesus

Martin Parr did them, didn't he?

petril

make me miss the balloon. And I thought the balloon was shite at the time

buzby

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on March 30, 2020, 09:30:30 PM
Martin Parr did them, didn't he?
Suddenly it all makes sense. Staged, like his photographs. The one that annoys me the most is the Dachshund walkers in the Quayside Seaside sandpit in Newcastle - kids play in that, but there they are, taking their pissing and shitting dogs in there.

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on March 30, 2020, 08:23:04 PM
I always watch the swing dancing lady in red on the left, who is so utterly shit at dancing, but she looks nice, like a young spring time Raquel, look like she never swung a dance in her life, but someone said ey them beeb filmen a ident in town hall, get it down yer.
The swing dancers are also from the North East, Lindy Jazz. The couple on the left are actually the instructors, Andy and Joo-Lee

PlanktonSideburns

no one ever talks about the one im in

imitationleather

Quote from: buzby on March 31, 2020, 09:03:15 AM
The one that annoys me the most is the Dachshund walkers in the Quayside Seaside sandpit in Newcastle - kids play in that, but there they are, taking their pissing and shitting dogs in there.

I live on the Quayside and while I get a temporary thrill from going "Hey, it's those bridges I can see from my window!" out of it I do agree.

Newcastle youth blindness has probably skyrocketed because of that ident.