Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:56:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrities with the 'vid [split topic] [merged]

Started by idunnosomename, March 30, 2020, 08:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Michael Rosen is in intensive care. If these cunts are okay and he isn't...

idunnosomename

actually he's out of intensive care and in a normal ward now. not confirmed what it's for btw, all we have is his family's brief social media posts

Dewt

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 30, 2020, 08:50:48 PM
hope michael rosen doesnt cop it
Oh fuck! I was reading his tweets when he thought he had it and was coming out of the other side of it. Hearing he's taken a turn for the worse is terrible news.

shiftwork2

Quote from: jobotic on March 30, 2020, 08:50:49 PM
Michael Rosen is in intensive care. If these cunts are okay and he isn't...

Oh shit.  He was on Today about 3 weeks ago doing an interview about the apparent 'fuck the old gimmers' attitude that had been expressed a few times surrounding Covid.

imitationleather

massive bereavement

Quote from: imitationleather on March 30, 2020, 09:01:12 PM
Michael Rosen. :'(

Think I can remember watching him on schools programmes in the 1970s with very long hair, the full Jesus look. Always thought he was great. Let's hope he makes it.

jobotic

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 30, 2020, 08:59:16 PM
actually he's out of intensive care and in a normal ward now. not confirmed what it's for btw, all we have is his family's brief social media posts
Okay thanks

kalowski

QuoteFrom Michael's family: Michael is very poorly at the moment. Having spent a night in ICU, he is now doing "ok, stable, alert" and was able to go to a ward yesterday. Thank you very much for all your kind concern.  Emma x @underthecranes @J0e_R0sen

massive bereavement

idunnosomename

who?

also she looks identical in every photo there

massive bereavement

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 30, 2020, 09:59:35 PM
who?

Big pin-up page 3 girl in the 1980s when I was a teenager, didn't fancy her though, I was in love with Coleen Nolan.

kalowski

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 30, 2020, 09:59:35 PM
who?

"I have to choose between Linda Lusardi and Sam Fox. I can't decide. In the end I just have to toss. I think I come down on the side of Sam Fox."

BlodwynPig

Head Gardener

Fountains of Wayne co founder Adam Schlesinger died from complications related to COVID-19, he was 52

biggest hit https://youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4

idunnosomename

massive bereavement

Just seen something about Eddie Large dying of the virus. Need to check this out.

Edit: Crikey, it's true.
Eddie Large dead.

massive bereavement

Eddie was already in hospital with heart failure but had symptoms consistent with the virus and that's finished him off.

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: Gregory Torso on April 02, 2020, 12:10:45 PM
Paul Chuckle has the carnivorous

Just as well Barry Chuckle is dead already otherwise together they'll have infected everyone by now. 'To me, to you, to me, to you'... 'Oh no, we've spread the virus to the whole population, oh dear oh dear oh dear'.

massive bereavement

Great big thread about Eddie Large being dead on "General Bullshit" posted so long ago we'd barely heard of Corona back then.

massive bereavement

I thought this sub forum was the place to keep up with the latest news on Corona, the "General Bullshit" forum having the scoop on Eddie Large puts us to SHAME.
Sort it out lads.

idunnosomename

Quote from: massive bereavement on April 02, 2020, 12:58:55 PM
I thought this sub forum was the place to keep up with the latest news on Corona, the "General Bullshit" forum having the scoop on Eddie Large puts us to SHAME.
Sort it out lads.
im sorry i was putting the bins out and doing the washing up so i missed the big scoop

Blue Jam

Dawn Butler's uncle was in hospital after a fall and caught Covid-19.

Eddie Large was in hospital for heart problems and caught Covid-19.

Seriously, this is disturbing to see while we wait for frontline NHS staff to finally get tested, and for adequate PPE to be provided. If this was MRSA people would be suing, BoJo and Co. don't give a fuck.

BlodwynPig

Cannon can't resist getting a dig in at the expense of his old pal

QuoteTommy Cannon

@TheTommyCannon
Devastated to hear that my good friend Eddie Large has passed.. very heavy hearts at home today. Mine and Hazels hearts go out to Patsy and the family.