Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:55:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrities with the 'vid [split topic] [merged]

Started by idunnosomename, March 30, 2020, 08:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EbbyVale

Quote from: Head Gardener on April 02, 2020, 08:50:40 AM
Fountains of Wayne co founder Adam Schlesinger died from complications related to COVID-19, he was 52

That's just the tip of the iceberg--his Wikipedia article is pretty astonishing. Only just realized, for instance, he was producer and co-creator of most of the songs from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Shit.

kalowski

Does this 'eccentric' twat count?

Because he's dead.
QuoteHe married Anna Gyarmathy in 1969 and had two children, but he was known for housing women he referred to as "wifelets" in properties on the Longleat estate. In a 2010 Guardian interview he acknowledged he had an eight-year-old daughter "but I don't see enough of her".

According to several reports, walls in his house were decorated with erotic murals. He boycotted his son Ceawlin's wedding after Ceawlin removed a series of his father's handpainted murals from the walls of Longleat. Bath told a newspaper: "It's my life's work and he's quietly binned it.

Sebastian Cobb

He looks like he could have a meltdown if someone showed him something black.

idunnosomename

Rip weird beard hes making a safari park in heven now xxx

Head Gardener

another victim of Covid-19, producer Hal Willner I loved his album Whoops I'm An Indian

Dewt

Fucking Boris gets in and out of ICU in seconds flat while Michael Rosen's situation looks grim as fuck: https://twitter.com/MichaelRosenYes/status/1247555644456161280

"I'm sorry but nowhere have I said that Michael is "on the mend". I have been choosing my words very carefully because  we simply do not know what the outcome will be I'm afraid."

Only bad things happen.

jobotic

Fucking hell. I really hope he makes it, he's great.

idunnosomename

oh fucking hell. here's the reply that says that

https://twitter.com/Underthecranes/status/1247586201156177920

that's the worst thing i've heard all pandemic

Danger Man

PAULA RADCLIFFE'S FATHER HAS DIED

The virus is trying to crush my spirits but I WON'T LET IT

massive bereavement

Tim Brooke-Taylor dead. Fuck.
Really thought he'd be the last of The Goodies to go.

idunnosomename

Yeah that's a shock.  Hate Clue but still sad

Head Gardener

Hilary Heath - horror movie actress (Witchfinder General & other Vincent Price movies) 74 R.I.P.

Dewt

idunnosomename

Yeah sucks was thinking about him yesterday. After all the hard right slurs he suffered through last year would be exceptionally shitty

Blue Jam

Thought the 'off' in the headline meant Piers Morgan 'from/off of' Good Morning Britain.

Blue Jam

Unfortunately Piers Morgan seems to have the mild and survivable variant of the 'vid that seems to be the only variant that infects utter cunts.

Blue Jam

greencalx

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 04, 2020, 01:37:46 PM
Unfortunately Piers Morgan seems to have the mild and survivable variant of the 'vid that seems to be the only variant that infects utter cunts.

Has there been a single cunt who's died of this thing?

Blue Jam

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52536995

Spoiler alert
"essential worker"? Remind me to clap for the cunt.
[close]

momatt

Every time someone famous who I like dies, the first thing I think about is the injustice of Piers Morgan still being alive.
It's really not fair.  He's like a benchmark of cuntery.

Piers Morgan is, for once, actually using his influence and platform to ask hard questions about the government's handling of the crisis. I don't know if you can call it a redemptive arc to his chequered career in media, but if he did die he might go to purgatory rather than the hot place.

Danger Man

Quote from: greencalx on May 04, 2020, 08:48:26 PM
Has there been a single cunt who's died of this thing?

Pisspoor Japanese comedian Ken Shimura has died of it. Not exactly a cunt but the second unfunniest man to have a long career in comedy after Chevy Chase.

EOLAN

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 05, 2020, 01:11:24 AM
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52536995

Spoiler alert
"essential worker"? Remind me to clap for the cunt.
[close]

4,000 complaints that he was being too nasty to the 'Care Minister'.
Also; that ministerial title does seem to be the Tories just having a laugh. Seems to have been set-up in 2018.

Thomas

Quote from: EOLAN on May 05, 2020, 09:44:27 AM
4,000 complaints that he was being too nasty to the 'Care Minister'.

Boris got each of his kids to submit a complaint.