Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:44:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrities with the 'vid [split topic] [merged]

Started by idunnosomename, March 30, 2020, 08:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

yeah like pretty much all footballers since the restart. criminal institutions / careless idiots

Chedney Honks

Heartbreaking

For all the families of people who die from Covid because of his reckless behaviour

The wrestler Kevin Nash survived it earlier this year and has now appeared in this cheapo-looking film:

No release date but IMDB describes the plot as:  "Chinese bats invade America. It's up to Navy Seal Team Six to stop them."

JamesTC

Aaron500

Formerly prematurely balding, private jet tax cheat F1 twat Lewis Hamilton has the virus.

jobotic

Star of superior motorsport Valentino Rossi also had it.

idunnosomename

Quote from: JamesTC on December 01, 2020, 09:49:18 PM
It makes Money Plane look expensive.
to be fair they had to pay Kelsey Grammer.

Money Plane.

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Twonty Gostelow

Nah.

1. Should have waited until the first week of 2021 - someone really famous always dies around Christmas.
2. It's British but describes James Randi as a 'skeptic'.
3. Donald Trump's presidency lol.
4. Clemence but not Bonetti.
5. Sutcliffe.
6. Everything else.

Captain Z

Got 11 twice. Very confused for a few seconds.

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Ian Benson on December 08, 2020, 01:19:59 AM
I like it.

My only hope is that future generations will read my posts and realise I was right.

Brundle-Fly

I like it but it would be nice to have a maskless version. Except for Darth Vader.

Cuellar

The death of Julian Bream completely passed me by. Was I ever aware of it? Who can say.

Jittlebags

Maybe Musk will bottle up some of her sputum and launch it into space to infect the Universe.

bgmnts

To be fair, I'm sure any disease/illness means absolutely fuck all when you are married to someone with almost limitless resources. Would anything ever bother you?

imitationleather

Having a total bellend for a husband would bother me.

Blue Jam

'member that Christmas song Robbie Williams did about how we shouldn't let a deadly virus get in the way of Christmas?

https://youtu.be/X4BTaYbsX-s

Well, the stupid twat has only gone and got it:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-robbie-williams-tests-positive-23349445

idunnosomename

to be fair, i think that song is more about just enjoying the spirit of the season despite the restrictions. fucking hell though I never watched it at the time, and Theresa May coming in at the end. but nevertheless, it's still a well-meaning bit of fun.

still. I am delighted to hear Robbie Williams has the coronavirus and I hope he dies!

chveik

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 20, 2021, 12:37:22 AM
still. I am delighted to hear Robbie Williams has the coronavirus and I hope he dies!

that's the kind of festive spirit I enjoy

The Bumlord

Quotethe singer had jetted off for a new year getaway but has been forced to self-isolate in his £106,000-a-week villa

Poor bastard :(

dissolute ocelot

^ Fuck, for that money you could buy a new villa every week and burn it to the ground when you were finished with it. Probably more hygienic too.