Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,478
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:34:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Nest: Potentially the greatest TV show of the year

Started by Rev+, March 31, 2020, 01:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev+

The posh couple show up at A&E wearing a red gown (her) and a black tie combo (him).  They're important and were doing upper middle class things, they don't have time for this bullshit.

The troubled youth throws a toaster and kettle off the roof despite sort of needing them because she's in a bare flat but TOASTERS AND KETTLES ARE YOUR FUCKING RULES MAN.

No idea where any of this shit is going, but it seems like the long-awaited TV adaptation of Mumsnet.  Lucky for it that people are in lockdown and a bit desperate for stuff to watch.

GMTV

Was dragged through this in two sittings this week.

Started slowly, but once the convoluted plot foundations were laid it was an interesting enough watch.

Incredibly long and drawn out ending though, which was an almost complete cop out. I couldn't believe it when the last part started, I could've sworn the fourth episode was the end.

Malcy

I enjoyed the first 3 and was looking forward to the last two but I found them pretty boring and couldn't be arsed with it by the end. Good cast. Maurice Roeves was in it for one line and then never appeared again. I kept waiting for him to show up again. He was the guy in the Gym who asked Martin Compston's character if he was somebody's son.

The bench in episode 2 or 3 where he sits is the same one he's sat on in Sweet Sixteen.

Think it could have told the story in 3 ep's though.

PlanktonSideburns

Of course he is someone's son. Waste of a question

Malcy