Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:01:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dumb shit you bought ages ago that's abruptly very useful

Started by peanutbutter, March 31, 2020, 12:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanutbutter

Bought a bean bag about 6 months ago, was immediately pissed off with it, not big enough to feel like a valid couch substitute (in a studio apartment), big enough to take up a fucking ton of space, hardly ever used it.

Until the lockdown! Now it's pretty much functioning as a second room, working from my one chair all the time has made that a toxic thing to sit on in my free time so it's a huge relief to collapse down into this beanbag and watch some shite for an hour to unwind.

Anyone else now using any stuff they had lying around totally neglected up until now?

Thomas

Buelligan

A smashed Art Deco sideboard.  Quarter bag of tile grout.  Embroidery silks.  A large jar of vanilla tea lights.  Tin of baked beans.  Cattle prod.

danielreal2k

A box of about 200 crunchie bars off ebay, thought it was a good deal few months ago.

Buelligan

The first time I ever saw a "normal" human "sweet", I was about five and it was a Crunchie.  Someone gave it to me and I thought it was so beautiful, one of the most beautiful and exotic things I'd ever seen, that lovely shining smooth golden brick.  Then a stupid adult grabbed it off me, smiling, ripped off the beauty and gave me back a melting block of poo.  I cried.  How can you put yourself through that 200 times?  You must be very emotionally resilient.