Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:44:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CORONAVIRUS COP

Started by BlodwynPig, March 31, 2020, 02:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

*shakes head in dismay*

So, they're rebooting the ANUS COP franchise, but sadly for fans of the decade spanning police procedural/medical documentary, this one does features an all new cast of sub-daytime tv "actors". However, to get old fans interested the production team have managed to get Robert Mitchum back for a guest slot in Episode 1 (reprising his role as DA Gooch). Sadly Mitchum is in ICU at the moment and this had to be written into the script (talk about exploitative!).

Episode 1: A Tickle in the Passage

Coronavirus Cop (Brent Divot) flies his drone into a suspected plague warehouse in search of a schoolbus of kidnapped children. When the drone gets lodged in a COVID infected anus, 'rona Cop has to make a difficult decision... beef patties or jerk chicken for dinner.

Starring:

Brent Divot as Coronavirus Cop
Hawk Vellum as Chief Pinkeye
Semolina Swift as Mandy
Connor O'Connor as Jiminy "The Snitch" Irish
Track Jebson as Lewis Proctor MD

and Guest Starring:
Robert Mitchum as DA Gooch

the

Sounds like the people behind this are piggybacking on a superior concept

BlodwynPig

Quote from: the on March 31, 2020, 02:10:49 PM
Sounds like the people behind this are piggybacking on a superior concept

Exactly. A travesty, but as THE BIGGEST FAN of Anus Cop, I'm duty bound to watch this through...

Fuck, CC twitter "Next week's special guest is Billy Warlock in a role that is bound to amuse and confound!"

Bazooka

I hope there is an episode set in a labyrinth.

BlodwynPig

Suggesting a Minotaur (C) x Corona Cop crossover?

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 31, 2020, 02:49:26 PM
as THE BIGGEST FAN of Anus Cop, I'm duty bound to watch this through...

I feel the same way, but it'll never have the same magic as AC.

Not sure about including Gooch as his fate was left uncertain in the original AC Universe (cast into sewers beneath Chicago by henchmen from the Ring Sting Gang in S09E17 "For Whom The Anus Tolls"). Is this considered canon?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 31, 2020, 06:28:32 PM
I feel the same way, but it'll never have the same magic as AC.

Not sure about including Gooch as his fate was left uncertain in the original AC Universe (cast into sewers beneath Chicago by henchmen from the Ring Sting Gang in S09E17 "For Whom The Anus Tolls"). Is this considered canon?

What do you expect with very little involvement from those associated with AC. Playing to the gallery shite. Rumours the finale of the first season will be an AC - CC crossover episode called "Spread 'em, Wheezy". Wheezy of course being the CI in the later seasons of AC, played by Nod Jenks Jnr.

bgmnts

Does this take place in the Anus Cop universe?

Oh yeah.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on March 31, 2020, 10:37:04 PM
Does this take place in the Anus Cop universe?

Oh yeah.

Yes. But its like post-dream Dallas

Bazooka

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 31, 2020, 05:54:41 PM
Suggesting a Minotaur (C) x Corona Cop crossover?

It's what the teens want these days.

the

Quote from: bgmnts on March 31, 2020, 10:37:04 PMDoes this take place in the Anus Cop universe?

Only in the sense that Joe Pasquale takes place in the same universe as particle physics

BlodwynPig

Quote from: the on March 31, 2020, 10:57:52 PM
Only in the sense that Joe Pasquale takes place in the same universe as particle physics

You're a dinosaur, grandpa dinosaur!