Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,349
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:38:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

April fool!!!

Started by notjosh, March 31, 2020, 03:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notjosh

Usually I give a wide berth to the kind of low-effort corporate whimsy that gets churned out every April 1st.

But this year has a special frisson as we await to find out if any brand will attempt a poorly-judged Coronafools that spectacularly backfires. Some possibilities:

Greggs announces Pasty Drones to safely deliver food to the elderly and immunocompromised.... NOT!

Snapchat introduces COVID filter to trick your bosses into thinking you are too sick to work... HAHA! AS IF!

Apple develops iSoap app that can wash your hands just by taking a picture of them... OOPS! PRANK!

The BBC can reveal that Her Majesty the Queen passed away earlier this morning after succumbing to bilateral pneumonia caused by COVID-19.... HAHAHA... oh this one's real. Talk about bad timing ey? Still I bet she's up there pissing herself about the whole thing.

idunnosomename

try audible with a free GRAVE on us

Biggie Smalls releases promotion declaring it was all a dreeaaaaammmmm! ... April fool.

hamfist

Thousands of elderly Italian relatives come running out of an aircraft hangar yelling "sorpresa !"

Christ Tarrant gives rabid bat Covid-19.

Harry Hill markets anti-virus hand-sanitiser called Findeout, using the slogan 'there's only one way to fight Covid-19-Findeout!'

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on March 31, 2020, 06:10:38 PM
Christ Tarrant gives rabid bat Covid-19.

The rabid bat in question later confirmed as Priti Patel.

BlodwynPig

April Fool is dead and gone
Got Covid in Wuhan

idunnosomename

Google has cancelled its yearly unfunny shite

Will there be any this year. At all

hamfist

Sin Agog

Yikes... Just told my autistic sister that we'll now be in lockdown until December 2022, April Foo-  And smash went my ipad.

idunnosomename

i just dropped a brick from my window on a passing jogger haha april fool bozo

Cloud

Biggest April Fool so far: I started reading a family friend's Facebook post thinking they were sharing genuine personal thoughts, rather than just.. you know.. "so copy this message and paste it in your profile..."

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Just asked someone the time and before they could reply I said ha I can just check it on my phone dad you dickhead and I hung up

BlodwynPig

1st case on the International Space Station!

Dewt

April twat. Absolute April fucking munting cunt of a prick.

BlodwynPig

Christmas being pushed back to summer 2021

imitationleather

"Hi mum, I've died of the 'vid... AHAHAHAHA NOT REALLY!"

idunnosomename

there really were basically no april fools? all i saw were related to the church of england which shows how clueless the cunts are