Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:30:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

All the girls are here!

Started by Huxleys Babkins, April 01, 2020, 11:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Katie!
Bianca!
Sarah!
Georgia!
Becky!
Joanna!
Hannah!
Alison!
Sam!
Kirsty!
Vicky!
Vikki!
Hayley!
Michelle!
Christina!
David!
Susannah!
Fiona!
Wait a second! David! You're not a girl! Go on, get out of here! Cheeky little sod! Right, where were we?!
Cathy!
Helen!
Anita!
Theresa!
Violet!
Izabela! Poland representing! Nice one!
Rhonda!
David!
Lucy R!
Lucy T! Wow, both Lucy's are here! Good to see you both!
Gareth!
Donna!
Hold up! David, I've told you once already! And Gareth, you should know better! What's that?! You've just dropped Lucy R off and you're not hanging about?! Good man!
Rebecca!
Isla!
Magdalena!
Rachel!
Rachael!
Veronica!
Barabbas!
Karen!
Scarlett!
Hang on a sec! Barabbas?! The crowd might have chosen you to be freed by Pontius Pilate, but you aren't a girl! Go on! Get!
Alice!
Fearne!
And that's it! All the girls are here!

Bazooka

I wouldn't have thought all the girls names in the world would fit on one page, but they do, they are all here!

BlodwynPig

Barbara shit herself on the No. 9 bus and had to go back home

popcorn

Excuse me but where is Bernice?

Bernice is not invited. She knows what she did.

popcorn

Even then it's hardly "all the girls" without Bernice is it?

If you invite Bernice, Lucy and Sarah won't come and if they don't come you'll end up with a domino effect. And then you've got none of the girls.

And that, to me, seems like too high a price to pay, considering what Bernice did to get herself excluded in the first place. Maybe when things have died down, she can be included again. But remember, she hasn't even offered to pay for a professional cleaning, let alone apologised. This is all on her.

popcorn

Look, I'm not defending Bernice and certainly she ought to apologise to Lucy at the very least. Though I do understand some of what Bernice did or at least why she did it.

What I'm saying is you can't say this is all the girls when by your own admission this is not all of the girls.

popcorn

In a few hours' time Terry is going to email me asking for a list of all the girls and I'm going to have to tell him that I haven't got one.

Right, just been contacted by one of the moderators on the forum. Turns out that popcorn was actually one of Bernice's alt accounts and she's been using it to stir up trouble in this thread. She just doesn't get it does she? Really disappointed in her behaviour. Again.

Thankfully she's been banned now, so we shouldn't be hearing from her again.

Cuellar

You could tell, actually. There are a few verbal tics in 'popcorn's posts that were a dead giveaway.

Glebe

I thought I saw Vivanca in the salon this morning, trying to make herself look more Kardashian as usual. Cow.

popcorn

Although I agree with a lot of what she says, I am NOT Bernice. I have never even MET Bernice.

Lucy is a bitch.

Jake Thingray

Don't know why this thread makes me laugh, but it does and I keep coming back to it, cheers to all the above posters.

Are they all girls, though?  I've heard a few of them are trangender, refuse identification with either gender or have ambiguous physical sex traits.