Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,209
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:31:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Telling people it's your birthday

Started by popcorn, April 01, 2020, 07:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Just tried this. It works.

Go up to someone and say it's your birthday.

They'll say "happy birthday".

It's not my birthday. But the idiot just believed me.

Try it! It works!

Glebe

Something else you can do for fun is say, "Happy Birthday!" to people when it isn't their birthday!

chveik

Quote from: Glebe on April 01, 2020, 07:57:31 PM
Something else you can do for fun is say, "Happy Birthday!" to people when it isn't their birthday!

now you're just being silly

seepage

Did you know, if you tell 25 people it's your birthday there's >50% chance it's actually one of their birthdays instead?

Glebe

Quote from: chveik on April 01, 2020, 07:59:52 PMnow you're just being silly

Yeah sorry went a bit far there. MY APOLOGIES.

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on April 01, 2020, 07:12:20 PM
Just tried this. It works.

Go up to someone and say it's your birthday.

They'll say "happy birthday".

It's not my birthday. But the idiot just believed me.

Try it! It works!

Tried this on my wife, she called me a useless prick and asked me to take out the bins.

Where did I go wrong? Was it the delivery?

pancreas

You should have made up a fake birth certificate and had it sent to you from the government made out for today's date. Then you should have opened it in front of her saying that: 'It's amazing, but today is my birthday and my parents must have lied to me about when my birthday was.'

'Why would they lie about your birthday?'

Good question: this second piece of paper they have sent me explains that I also had an elder brother I didn't know about, but is sadly now dead. Clearly my parents wanted to substitute me for him so they wouldn't have lost him in the car accident. (Evidence of a car accident involving your dead brother is provided by a third piece of paper from the government.) Anyway, we used to celebrate my birthday on his actual birthday.

Ferris

Will buy a printer and give this a try, thanks!

Bazooka

Another one for any frisky peeping toms(looking at you), is say to beautiful ladies ; "It's my birthday today, but it's been cancelled because I'm too ugly" then you lean on their shoulder and look down their tops.

dissolute ocelot

I don't have a birthday. You know how there's 29 days in February, well there used to be 30 and I was born then, but then they changed it because of the European Union, and now there's no 30th February and I don't have a birthday and never get any presents.