Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:52:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Unadulterated Panic Thread

Started by Abnormal Palm, April 02, 2020, 07:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnormal Palm

A thread where we can let rip and engage the id (even more so) and just freak the fuck out.

Abnormal Palm

There's no room in the fridge for the turnips we got delivered this morning. They are going to go bad.

pancreas

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 02, 2020, 11:01:25 AM
Im going fucking mental

We had noticed. Why don't you go for a fucking walk? Or bake some bread or something.

GMTV

Quote from: Abnormal Palm on April 02, 2020, 11:19:14 AM
I just panic ate a Kinder egg.

Chest pains due to the pulmonary aspiration of toy car parts. Definitely the 'vid

idunnosomename

im not allowed, coppers will taser me

idunnosomename

gonna do the washing up and take the bins out. lets see if that helps

Head Gardener

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 02, 2020, 11:34:47 AM
gonna do the washing up and take the bins out. lets see if that helps

pics?

Abnormal Palm

Just panic played a computer game on my break for twenty minutes.

idunnosomename

i come back and eddie large has only just gone and carked it!

Gregory Torso

Paul Chuckle has the cora. let's hope he hasn't been passing enormous wads of phlegm back and forth with his elderly neighbours!!!

Gregory Torso

shitting myself now if paul chuckle can get it no one is safe

massive bereavement

So it was first posted in here that Eddie Large had died and not in the celebrity thread.

I'm going to end up hearing of my own death 30 minutes after it has actually happened because somebody decided to post the news in the "BT Sport month of credit offer" thread or under some other completely unrelated thread title instead of in "Forum members who've carked it" where it belongs. Think how many other people I could infect in that time if I'm wandering around for half an hour not knowing I'm dead. THINK!

Eddie Large!

Dead.

Blimey.

Abnormal Palm

Quote from: massive bereavement on April 02, 2020, 01:22:26 PM
So it was first posted in here that Eddie Large had died and not in the celebrity thread.

I'm going to end up hearing of my own death 30 minutes after it has actually happened because somebody decided to post the news in the "BT Sport month of credit offer" thread or under some other completely unrelated thread title instead of in "Forum members who've carked it" where it belongs. Think how many other people I could infect in that time if I'm wandering around for half an hour not knowing I'm dead.

I only posted the BT Sport thread as a joke because it said you could also donate the month's fee to the NHS but it was buried in the text.