Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:32:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

With-It Mum

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, April 02, 2020, 09:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

So, a mum figure, but really " with it", so she does stuff like has one of them phones that has an AR function, and really likes Stormzy, instead of the things your mum usually does , like make a really smashing Sunday dinner, or have sex with sailors.
That's the concept; I see it as the inverse of the " Out Of Touch Dad" thread to be found elsewhere on this forum. I'm sure the younger boys and girls of CaB will be able to produce more modern references and mum juxtapositions to help this thread grow.

earl_sleek

With-It Mum sells "feet vids" on OnlyFans.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

With- It Mum launches the " Who can do the best dance to a song by Mabel? " challenge on Tik- Tok.

Dex Sawash

Cuellar

With-It Mum roasts you on TikTok

Sebastian Cobb

You can't just take an existing successful HS Art character and just invert it and expect it to take off!

haha with it mum go brrrrrrrrrr

With-It Mum tells her friends that all the dads up the school think she's Alice's big sister, not her mum.

This has never actually happened.

Gregory Torso

With It Mum is a moderator of r/mumsgonewild

Gregory Torso

With It Mum just got a neck tattoo of an emperor penguin saying the words "dummy thicc ass cheeks"

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 02, 2020, 11:49:11 AM
You can't just take an existing successful HS Art character and just invert it and expect it to take off!

haha with it mum go brrrrrrrrrr

I'd appreciate a more co-operative " let's all pull together" response in these truly challenging times.  I didn't have a go at Glebe when he introduced the character of " Not Accepting Being Young Niall"; in fact, I welcomed it.

With-It Mum vows to do an extra hour at the gym tonight after Lucy came home from college in tears because her boyfriend had been trading nude pics with "some saggy-arsed slag".

rue the polywhirl

With-It Mum wears a different meme t-shirt for everyday and is super keen to rattle off her favourite quotes from Always Sunny whenever you and your friends are around.

spaghetamine

With-It Mum buys enough Juul pods for the whole family.

idunnosomename

With-it mum lowkey invested in ventilators three weeks ago fml