Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:56:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bowser the Wonder-Pup!

Started by Glebe, April 02, 2020, 07:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Bowser the Wonder-Pup pushes a catering-size bag of jelly babies through your living room window.

"There y'go mate, enjoy."

Ferris

poo

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Long term leg injury from trying to hurdle rats.

seepage

LG pushes Bowser through your living room window (closed at the time).

Gregory Torso

Bowser the Wonder Pup is placed into a skip full of quick drying cement and told to "stay".

Glebe

Look, other creatures can be 'giving' too. You lot are so hung up on Generous you forget the other charitable talking birds/animals/mammals of this Earth!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Bowser declared dead  at 15:13 this afternoon

Glebe

Bazooka

I've known Bowser for decades, very vindictive but bubbly.

Glebe

Quote from: Bazooka on April 03, 2020, 07:26:29 PMI've known Bowser for decades, very vindictive but bubbly.

He is vindictive, yes, sadly. He rescued some bloke on a snowy mountain a few years back, but instead of a "Thank you" he got a tirade of abuse for not carrying a little barrel of whiskey around his neck. "That's St. Bernards mate," the dog replied, and the rescued man apologied. But Bowser wouldn't let it lie, and bit the man, giving him rabies.

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on April 03, 2020, 09:23:14 PM
He is vindictive, yes, sadly. He rescued some bloke on a snowy mountain a few years back, but instead of a "Thank you" he got a tirade of abuse for not carrying a little barrel of whiskey around his neck. "That's St. Bernards mate," the dog replied, and the rescued man apologied. But Bowser wouldn't let it lie, and bit the man, giving him rabies.

Heard this from a bloke in a pub, always assumed it was bullshit.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 03, 2020, 10:24:47 PMHeard this from a bloke in a pub, always assumed it was bullshit.

It's true sadly, Ferris. He also threw a macaque under a moving Segway after it refused his advice some years ago.

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on April 04, 2020, 12:12:52 AM
It's true sadly, Ferris. He also threw a macaque under a moving Segway after it refused his advice some years ago.

Same bloke told me this as well! Christ I'm wondering what else he told me that I'd disregarded

seepage

I think Bowser better pull his socks up, pronto.

evilcommiedictator

Cartoon dog with cape and mask flies through the air, punches out baddies and rescues those in distress.  Chorus of deep male voices sings theme tune.

Bowser is a Wonder-Pup
He's the strongest dog of all
He can fly.  He can fight when his temper's up
He hears people in peril's call

Bowser steps into road while checking his mobile phone.  A car hit him.  Music grinds to a halt.

And he, erm, accidentally gets himself killed, so, um, 'fraid there's no story this week kids.  Sorry....(laughs awkwardly)....Never mind.  Try ITV maybe?

Glebe

Bowser has a friend called Wowzer the Woofter Pup. See what you can do with that.

Quote from: Glebe on April 05, 2020, 02:45:48 AM
Bowser has a friend called Wowzer the Woofter Pup. See what you can do with that.

Wowzer is a Woofter Pup
He gets shafted and screws male tykes
But otherwise he's like any other boy dog
Not a 70s gay stereotype

Glebe

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on April 05, 2020, 11:08:23 AMWowzer is a Woofter Pup
He gets shafted and screws male tykes
But otherwise he's like any other boy dog
Not a 70s gay stereotype

Pam Ayers 'trying edgier material'.

seepage

Wowzer runs down the street with a string of condemned pork sausages between his teeth. Naughty Wowzer!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: seepage on April 04, 2020, 11:56:28 AM
I think Bowser better pull his socks up, pronto.

Puppies tend not to wear socks, you silly person.