Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:50:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

coronovirs booze alchy madness fucking boozing like fuck

Started by poo, April 03, 2020, 03:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

evetobody's cheering get the fooking beers in! Come and get me yeah little cunt! c'mon yer fucker, LEZ FUCKINHG HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

poo

steaming cunt, I'm a steaming cunt,
got lobsters and crabs comign out of my arse and head,
I dont give a fuck!
Steaming cunt steaming cunt I'm a steaming cunt
In my lounge balls a fondle
Kids are are on the switch!
Steamiugn  cunt steaming cunt I don't give a fuck!
LEzzzzzz FUCKING  HAVE EWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmm yeah, I'm gonna pick up some beers from Tesco later I reckon.

idunnosomename

i have to keep queuing to get the booze in. maybe ill start buying boxed wine. then dead soon

weekender

I think you'll find that there's no boxed wine left.

Speaking as an alcoholic who is genuinely concerned about potential withdrawal symptoms, I've switched to whisky.

This is simply because it makes me sleepy fairly quickly and the actual alcohol content of what I'm actually drinking is lower than the 2 bottles of wine a night I used to get through.

Still a bit concerned though, I can't go from the aforementioned level to nothing without there being actual ramifications.

chveik

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 03, 2020, 06:31:19 PM
i have to keep queuing to get the booze in. maybe ill start buying boxed wine. then dead soon

can't you order some booze on the internet, like the lads in the beer thread?

idunnosomename

There was loads of boxed wine at Morrison's today althpugh it might all be garbage

EasyToType

Icehaven

I was just try to order some cat food online (it's delicious and nutritious) and due to the big supermarkets being totally booked solid for weeks for delivery, I had a look at the few smaller grocery shops that are delivering through Uber Eats or Just Eat etc. They're charging eye watering amounts for booze (e.g. £4 for one bottle of Bud. £4!!) I daresay people will pay it but bloooodyhell.