Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,395
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:49:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Last wills and testaments

Started by pancreas, April 03, 2020, 06:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Torso

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 03, 2020, 10:49:35 PM
I will absolutely be challenging this travesty of a will in every court in the land. Probably focusing on the "sound mind and body" clause, but ideally anything that gets old ferris a little something.

Ferris, I leave you my collection of taxidermied woodlice. I've had them mounted on a corkboard so that their tiny corpses spell out "baseball twat". I think you will enjoy displaying this memento mori in your house and will not need to alter it in any way.

Ferris

Quote from: Gregory Torso on April 03, 2020, 11:00:07 PM
Ferris, I leave you my collection of taxidermied woodlice. I've had them mounted on a corkboard so that their tiny corpses spell out "baseball twat". I think you will enjoy displaying this memento mori in your house and will not need to alter it in any way.

Delighted. Will withdraw most of my lawsuits now.

poo

Thomas

last willies and testicles

Cheers

pancreas

Quote from: Thomas on April 03, 2020, 11:32:45 PM
last willies and testicles

Cheers

I guess that's okay ... Someone would have to put in a word with the mortician.

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 04, 2020, 12:55:28 AM
Moon

Please stop asking me to moon people. I don't care how much money you PayPal to me, I'm not interested (but I'm keeping the 700 quid).

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 04, 2020, 12:56:50 AM
Please stop asking me to moon people. I don't care how much money you PayPal to me, I'm not interested (but I'm keeping the 700 quid).

You get Rumble in the Bronx.

there approximately 5 Blurays remaining.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on April 03, 2020, 10:29:57 PM
I want all 28 of Blodwyn's football teams.

I only have...12, but they are yours

Pink Gregory

I'll just chuck my things over the fence and back into nature.  Cheers.

Twit 2

Only just seen this. Very happy about all the lovely drugs.

Butchers Blind

Remember being stopped in my local shopping centre by someone offering a will service a while back. He asked me if I had thought about making a will, I told him I had fuck all and that if my nearest and dearest wanted to haggle over fuck all they were welcome to. He wished me good day as I left.

Buelligan

Thanks ever so for the thousand pounds pancs, should be worth about five euros by the time you die.  Unless it's very soon, of course. 

Please Jesus, make it soon, make it soon, make it soon.  Please Jesus, make it soon.  Make it very, very, soooooooooooooooooooooon!  :)

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on April 04, 2020, 03:48:20 PM
Thanks ever so for the thousand pounds pancs, should be worth about five euros by the time you die.  Unless it's very soon, of course. 

Please Jesus, make it soon, make it soon, make it soon.  Please Jesus, make it soon.  Make it very, very, soooooooooooooooooooooon!  :)

He's not a magic carpark, as far as I know

Buelligan

I know.  And I know I shouldn't hold out useless hopes.  Do you know his address?  Perhaps we should talk it through.

tao of wub

Quote from: Barry Admin on April 03, 2020, 07:08:17 PM
I appreciate the thought but I don't drink, so such a book would be wasted on me.

You can have your pick of my remaining Kusmi tea stash, fizzy water or well used Gaggia Classic if you like.

If I have died of the 'rona though you might want to give it 48 hours!

Cerys

I have not yet decided who will inherit my bionic arse.  Register your interest below if you wish to be considered.

Buelligan