Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:41:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

5G Corona conspiracy theory [split topic]

Started by Mr Farenheit, April 04, 2020, 01:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

massive bereavement

What struck me about the Icke interview was the numerous times he would slip into what sounded like a 1970s sit-com variation of a working class accent whenever he mimicked a member of the general public in the future who realises that he should have listened Icke's warnings. I think it makes him even harder to take seriously. Has he always done this or is it a relatively recent addition to his act?

Hand Solo

He's always done a Brummie accent to be synonymous with a thick and incredulous public to his plagiarised pot-pourri of a profoundity.

Dex Sawash

What I really liked about 4G was how it didn't rip your knees and elbows to shreds when you went over on it. Really looking forward to the 5G innovations. Maybe they've done away with those little rubber pellets of rabbit shit.

idunnosomename

MIA too fucking hell. i hated that garbage song paper planes when i used to listen to adam & joe on six music.

paper contrails lol

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

It's amazing how Icke, Alex Jones, et al are always blowing the lid on these big secrets and yet the lizard people are incapable of silencing them, despite all their magic powers and whatnot.

I know there are several worse people in the world, but I do hope they both die horribly.

Sebastian Cobb

Guy I know at Vodafone says they've had 13 masts attacked already.

Grendle

Its impossible to reason or debate on his Ike fan site, I think its run by his boys. I have been banned as a government shill.
Its infested with misfits and loonies. Worse than this site

Cold Meat Platter

I was at a party about 10 years ago ranting about how mental they all were at that forum to a guy whose wife started to look visibly uncomfortable before he revealed that he used to be a moderator there. At that point there was a guy who posted reams and reams about the fact that he was the true heir to the throne and Sir Prince Charles had policemen break into his flat to rearrange objects in order to fuck with him.

idunnosomename

just thought itd be really funny if Ben Garrison got the corona virus and couldnt draw his crappy cartoons

good times

Obvz the 5G thing is fucking stupid but a part of me wants to believe Boris didn't really have the virus and the timing of his hospitalisation and recovery was just about too perfect to overshadow the horrendous daily death tolls we're seeing

Hand Solo

Quote from: good times on April 11, 2020, 04:00:29 PM
Obvz the 5G thing is fucking stupid but a part of me wants to believe Boris didn't really have the virus and the timing of his hospitalisation and recovery was just about too perfect to overshadow the horrendous daily death tolls we're seeing

It couldn't have read any more like a hastily cobbled together press release by a coked up PR team to drum up some box-ticking unity for old BoJo:

Boris 'recovering' Sicilian defense.. get some sympathy, 'doing Sodoku puzzles' should get the maths spods onside, 'asked for Withnail & I' get the students onside, 'and Lord Of The Rings' nerds. 'Aides uploaded Love Actually, Groundhog Day, Home Alone' triple-whammy, women/gays, pensioners and kids. 'No 10 source said: "He prefers Greek poetry doesn't he".' pincer movement: crusty academics and lovers of anal sex.

ersatz99

They know that 5G affects people who aren't continously active which is why the police are moving on the sunbathers until they fix it.

Fambo Number Mive

Oh Eamonn: https://mobile.twitter.com/gamray/status/1249639419369357312

Just because someone's surname is Holmes doesn't mean they will talk sense.

idunnosomename

Eamonn Holmes oh haha you old crankpot!

oh

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-leeds-52200548?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5e956ab87be36106694df935%26Mobile%20phone%20mast%20fire%20%27destroyed%20emergency%20services%20kit%27%262020-04-14T08%3A22%3A25%2B00%3A00&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:1abd29ee-3dc8-454e-8322-af69e22f40ab&pinned_post_asset_id=5e956ab87be36106694df935&pinned_post_type=share

also are ben

he might not be able to draw but he knows how to appeal to his base. he doesnt do out and out oh look here's a personified 5G tower as Mothra and here's King Trumpra with Jared and Ivanka heads to try and defeat it, because the 5G conspiracy is utter nonsense, but he just chucks it in there with no label so the utter nonsense Qanon people can notice it and go HELL YEAH!!! 5G!!!! BIG GOVERNMENT WONT TAKE ARE GUNS

Fambo Number Mive

Those lights above the right hand camera look odd.

Captain Crunch

I like the way Gates' new epithet 'Software Psychopath' seems to have caught on. 

Kryton

Quote from: good times on April 11, 2020, 04:00:29 PM

Easter of all times.
Not buying into it, but mad timing.

buzby

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 14, 2020, 08:58:37 PM
Those lights above the right hand camera look odd.
It's supposed to be a the antenna array from a cell basestation (I think).

Head Gardener

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world
is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory. The truth is far more frightening -
Nobody is in control, the world is rudderless."

Alan Moore. Wizard.

Blue Jam

buzby

Quote from: jobotic on April 24, 2020, 11:40:42 AM
Here's an explanation of how a DJ 5G works

https://twitter.com/cyndizworld/status/1253593704444682240
OH. FUCKING. HELL.

In other news, two young lads set fire to the National Rail GSM-R (the GSM-based system used to provide cab radios for trains) basestation next to the railway line behind my sister's house last week. The police also managed to catch the bloke who set fire to the 3G/4G cell basestation* in Kirkby I referred to in my earlier post - 47 years old, he was.

*It's a dual-stack 'Jupiter' monopole antenna (it has 2 cylindrical antenna sections at the top) with two sets of cabinets at the base, usually for two different operators. The older cabinet is an Ericsson RBS 2/3/4G basestation, the two newer cabinets are Huawei BTS 3/4G macrocell basestations.

Sebastian Cobb

Bloke I know in Arqiva reckons the number of towers attacked is up to 70, mostly theirs. They don't work in that division though so the number might be higher.

Cuellar

Dr Trouser

That is glorious. So many things wrong with it that make it brilliant.

I misread it as Queen holding the patent, which made me wonder how Brian May had applied astrophysics to it.

niat

The first "Who to follow" recommendation I get under that tweet is Huawei. This thing goes deep.