Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:27:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

5G Corona conspiracy theory [split topic]

Started by Mr Farenheit, April 04, 2020, 01:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryton

It's only a matter of time before some bastards are pumping the 5G towers full of disinfectant.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Kevin Bacon advertises 5G and he can be connected to all of the conspirators in six steps or fewer.

We're through the looking glass here, people.

FredNurke

Quote from: Dr Trouser on April 24, 2020, 12:27:18 PM
That is glorious. So many things wrong with it that make it brilliant.

I misread it as Queen holding the patent, which made me wonder how Brian May had applied astrophysics to it.

Could be John Deacon just as easily.

Quote from: buzby on April 24, 2020, 12:14:21 PM
OH. FUCKING. HELL.

In other news, two young lads set fire to the National Rail GSM-R (the GSM-based system used to provide cab radios for trains) basestation next to the railway line behind my sister's house last week. The police also managed to catch the bloke who set fire to the 3G/4G cell basestation* in Kirkby I referred to in my earlier post - 47 years old, he was.

*It's a dual-stack 'Jupiter' monopole antenna (it has 2 cylindrical antenna sections at the top) with two sets of cabinets at the base, usually for two different operators. The older cabinet is an Ericsson RBS 2/3/4G basestation, the two newer cabinets are Huawei BTS 3/4G macrocell basestations.

So you're saying Babestation is involved in this too? Makes sense. Getting blokes to phone in, taking their money and exhausting their sperm supply whilst we're outbred by the Muslins.

Sebastian Cobb

Here's one for buzby:

How do those cctv systems that just tap power off a lamppost work?

Some of them seem quite isolated for looking at one thing in particular so I assumed that was probably 4g or something, but when I lived in a shit bit of Aberdeen with a satellite police station, they had a few cameras with reasonably large aerials on them that were line of sight to each other (point to point, but the cameras were dotted about and on street corners), they looked like dipoles but judging by the wiring were likely rx/tx and probably acting as repeaters.

massive bereavement

David Icke - banished from Facebook yesterday and his yourtube account deleted today - is due to appear live on London Real tomorrow (Sunday 5pm), unless they take that down as well.

beanheadmcginty

Because I'm a real funny guy I like to give my home wifi network silly names. So when this all kicked off I renamed the network from "Operation Yewtree" to "5G Coronavirus Superspreader". Since doing that, my router has factory reset itself twice, wiping the name out in the process. What's that all about?

MojoJojo

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 24, 2020, 09:59:48 PM
Here's one for buzby:

I'm not buzby, but they put one up around the corner after idiots racing on residential roads smashed up 5 cars. The disappointing answer, in this case at least, is that it's not connected at all. If anyone wants to look at it they have to send a man up a ladder to pull the sd card out.

I guess it's technically a cctv camera.

buzby

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 24, 2020, 09:59:48 PM
Here's one for buzby:

Some of them seem quite isolated for looking at one thing in particular so I assumed that was probably 4g or something, but when I lived in a shit bit of Aberdeen with a satellite police station, they had a few cameras with reasonably large aerials on them that were line of sight to each other (point to point, but the cameras were dotted about and on street corners), they looked like dipoles but judging by the wiring were likely rx/tx and probably acting as repeaters.

Sorry, missed this at the time. The newer ones generally use private wireless-based networks (like those smart '5G Deathray' streetlamps), and as you have observed, use intermediate repeaters. Some use point-to-point microwave links instead (instead, if they are within line-of-sight of the CCTV monitoring centre or a fixed basestation, and these have either a small dish or more recently a flat plate antenna on the top of the pole.

Mobile data networks are rarely used  to provide links on government/police CCTV systems as there's no practical way of guaranteeing a constant bandwidth from a cell basestation - its dependent on environmental factors nad what other users connected to that cell are doing.

Dewt

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on April 04, 2020, 01:45:57 PM
Saw a friend post a petition about banning 5G on social media so I did some research of my own. And as usual there's a kernel of truth, in that we don't know if there'll be adverse health effects from 5G and perhaps it would be wise to do more research before plowing ahead with it.
If you think this is bad, wait until you discover that streets have been LINED with transmitters generating radiation in the 405–790 TERAHERTZ range since before you were born.

Fambo Number Mive

More fuckwits: https://twitter.com/PoliticsJOE_UK/status/1256622973294911492

As people say in the Twitter replies, the virus is spreading rapidly in many countries which don't have 5G. Why don't the fuckwits ever think of this?

Cuellar

If it's any consolation these people are probably very unhappy.

idunnosomename

Why should i trust that man on 5g radiation poisioning when he seems to have a very poor understanding of what a glove is

buzby

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 05, 2020, 02:47:30 PM

As people say in the Twitter replies, the virus is spreading rapidly in many countries which don't have 5G. Why don't the fuckwits ever think of this?
GAS THIS PARLIAMENT SQUARE OF CUNTS

Sebastian Cobb

You'll like this buzby.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sAts4_1589408811

Video here of someone pretending to be a telecoms engineer breaking open some '5g kit' and pointing out it's got some 'cov 19' equipment on it.

But if you look at the board in his hand, it appears to be a motherboard for a satellite receiver:
https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32883882893.html

seepage

buttgammon

Some fuckwits have left some stickers and posters around claiming the virus is all 5G related. They've made a big mistake, however, because the same fuckwits have also left similar stickers and posters in the same area which claim the virus is actually a false flag (they're definitely from the same source, the style gives it away). Which will it be, then?

jobotic

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 05, 2020, 02:47:30 PM

All very amusing until she says "I'm doing this for my son".

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: jobotic on May 14, 2020, 10:49:03 AM
All very amusing until she says "I'm doing this for my son".

Centrists say this when they're standing in the way of change yet claiming to be on the same side guys.

idunnosomename

I found one of those 5G radiation hazard stickers so i took it home and stuck it on me wall

seepage

someone's put stickers with line drawings of various extra-terrestrials on cabinets 'round my way. Are they implying broadband & mobile are alien tech?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: seepage on May 15, 2020, 03:41:52 PM
someone's put stickers with line drawings of various extra-terrestrials on cabinets 'round my way. Are they implying broadband & mobile are alien tech?

Let's just say Willie Thorne has been awful quiet of late

seepage

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 28, 2020, 10:18:14 AM
128 megabytes!!!!!!!

it uses quantum oscillation, so only needs a couple of qubits

Fambo Number Mive

From Shropshire Council's Facebook page:

QuoteWe've had reports from another council that 'anti-5G' protesters have been sticking posters on telephone poles, electricity cabinets and lamp posts – and some of these posters have blades or other 'sharps' placed behind them, in an attempt to injure anyone who attempts to remove them. If you know of anyone posting such notices, please inform the police. Thank you.

sirhenry

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 04, 2020, 10:48:17 AM
Fucking hell! I was just thinking about this last night for the first time in 40 years and wondering if anyone now would believe that the NF used to put razor blades behind stickers to fuck up people scratching them off.[nb]I carried a paint scraper in my backpack for about 3 years, just in case[/nb]

Seems that they would.

Fambo Number Mive

I didn't know that. Do the fash still do that?

buzby

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 04, 2020, 10:48:17 AM
Jesus.

I noted while out on a walk the other day that my nearest cellsite has been attacked - they jemmied open the rear door of one of the cabinets (a Huawei BTS3900AL GSM/3G macrocell), stuffed it full of wood and set fire to it. O2 have been out and taped it shut with a whole roll of gaffa, but not bothered repairing it yet. It also explains why my phone reception had gone so bad.